A goodbye gift

~Chapter 71~
A goodbye gift

Charlis POV:
Being pregnant is one thing, but being pregnant with a dead persons child is another.

That's right, Alexander knocked me up.
He just had to bring one more rat into this world as a goodbye gift.

I just wish the kid was chases, at lest then this kid would get good jeans. Now the traits he will get are, mean, rude, disrespectful... A lot more.

At first I did think the kid was chases, all the signs were pointing at him, I for sure though it was him.
So I went to the doctor and they told me it wasn't. To be honest that was even worst news than finding out I was pregnant.

I never once gave my consent to Alexander, never. He just did what he wanted to do. If he felt like it, he did it to me.

I remember when it happened, he walked up to me and his kids were at their moms. So he started taking off his things.

He told me if I didn't do it he would divorce me, so I did. Even though I did say yes, I didn't want to do it and he knew that. He always does know, he just never cares.

As long as it doesn't effect him he doesn't care, he is probably the Most selfish person I've ever known in my entire life. Everything has always got to be about him, no matter what.

And guess what? Now I'm pregnant, it wouldn't make a difference if he was alive because he never would have cared.

Chases POV:
She's pregnant. I am so stupid, I'm guessing it's from that one night on New Year's Eve. Of course I just had to give in, I had to sleep with her. Now I feel terrible. I did this to her?

She never wanted this, she never asked for this but it happened.
I mean, obviously I don't want to have a kid right now. I don't think she does either?

I just got out of a relationship, I just tried being a dad for a second. It did not work out. At all.

I don't know, maybe this time since it is my kid it will be easier?

I don't know, but I really don't think Charli wants to keep the baby. If she did I don't think she would be drinking this much?

I mean, I'm fine with anything she does. I'm not gonna lean her to any decision, i don't want my opinion to effect her choice.

Chase: "so, How many weeks are you?"
Charli: "ugh I think 1 month or something"

I understand why she didn't tell me for so long, but I'm just confused? How did she think I would have reacted. I guess she was just nervous or something

Chase: "you look great by the way, you don't look pregnant"

She smiled

Charli: "thank you"

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her, she kissed me back

I pulled away

Chase: "just know I'm here for you Charli"

She nodded

Charli: "I know"
Chase: "good"

She stood up and walked up the bathroom, she grabbed the garbage can and brought it over-

She poured it on the bed

That's a lot of pregnancy tests-
Wow-