I still love her

~Chapter 143~
I still love her

Chases POV:
I've been sitting around my apartment all week doing nothing... not crying... not thinking... nothing. I feel nothing.
I just want to feel something? Anything? feeling sad is better than this. Feeling anything Is better than this.

I scrolled through my pictures on my phone and deleted one by one...

No no no. I can't do this.

I went in my recently deleted and recovered them all.

What am I doing. Why can't I delete them?

Because they are memories. Of her and I. My one epic love.

No no no

I deleted them again

No, I need to recover them again

I went in recently deleted and recovered them.

I don't still have feelings for her do I?

Who am I kidding? I still have feelings. I still feel things. I love her. I didn't just stop loving her, that's not how it works. I love her and now my hearts broken.

I had trust issues already, I thought I got rid off all the toxic people in my life. The only people I kept were Mason and Charli because I trusted them with my life but it turns out they were the only toxic people.
They betrayed me and now I have no one...

Charlis POV:
His wife- his wife is coming here?! What?? No?! I'm not doing this?! I'm not gonna be here to tell her that her husband has been screwing around with a young rich bitch?? I sound like an absolute slut. I mean, at least it isn't the other way around. At least he isn't rich, that would make me look like a gold digger-

The door bell rang-
I swear to god that better not be her

We walked over to the door and opened it

Claire: "Mason, it's so nice to see you! Is this your cousins house?"

God dammit. What am I supposed to do?! Run??

He shook his head

Mason: "this is actually one of my close friends houses"

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her
I put my hand out and she shook it

Charli: "Charli"
Claire: "I'm Claire nice to meet you Charli"

I really hope she isn't nice

Charli: "come in"

She walked inside the house

Claire: "you've got a nice house here"

I smiled

Charli: "thank you"
Claire: "so tell me, why is Mason staying with you?"

I shrugged

Charli: "who knows"

I never really invited him

Claire: "well thank you for letting him stay, he told me he really wanted to see his cousin for awhile so I let him. I was so excited when he called me up to catch up"

He left his wife? For months? Just to see chase? He really is a horrible husband. If they are unhappy in their marriage I don't think it's Her fault.