Lydia

~Chapter 162~

A/n
Ahh I'm so sorry I forgot to update!

Lydia's POV:
Ever since I was an infant , nobody ever wanted me. I understand, I understand why Charli gave me away. She was a teenager, she didn't know how to take care of a child

The thing I never understood is why she gave me to her parents...?
Yeah I get that a lot of the time when teenagers get pregnant they give the baby to their parents to take care of.
But that's only when their parents are loving and caring and good?

Charlis parents were horrible to her and I know she never really talked about it to me but I can just tell by the way her parents talk about her.

They say she was a spoiled brat who was never grateful for what she had, she was a "slut" who hooked up with every guy she saw, a monster who was terrible to her own parents.

Of course I never believed any of this. Charli, she's a nice person. I know it, you just gotta bring it out of her. You gotta bring out the girl she would have been if she wasn't raised by her parents.
The only person who can do that is Chase.

My father is someone I've wanted to meet my entire life, he was always known as the bad guy in my story. The villain. The story was he abandoned Charli when he found out she was pregnant and skipped town.
I wasn't really aloud to want to meet him knowing all the things he did to Charli. Once I met Chase I knew it was all a lie, I knew I was lied to by Charli and by her parents.

But as always, I was fine with it. I'm lied to all the time. What can I do about it.

Moral of the story, I'm not a normal kid with loving parents, parents who love you unconditionally and as much as I want a normal childhood, I can never have one as long as I don't have parents. I don't have a childhood. It's not like it even matters anyways... no one wants to be my friend? I have no friends because who wants to be friends with the girl who's own parents abandoned her?

They all say things like "you were a mistake" and they laugh
Or "nobody likes a show off Lydia"
They don't like it when I raise my hand to answer the questions

Oh and "jump off a cliff cla-lídia"

There's a new name for me every day, I can't keep track at this point. I'm just trying to live my life, why do people always have to make it harder than it already is?

I heard fighting in the living room and I sighed and walked over easdroping on them

I see they've already broken up.

Chase: "you kissed him?!"
Charli: "it was before! It was before I realized i had feelings for you again! I'm sorry?!"

She put her hands on her head looking at Fernando

Chase: "how am I supposed to trust you if you've already lied to me??"
Charli: "look chase, When you left after the wedding and after I went to church with Fernando I sorta... kissed him... but after that, when I came to your house and when I saw what will did to you I realized I would go crazy if anything ever happened to you?? So yes I kissed him?? But that's over. It was a mistake"

What have I missed- are they just like this all the time? On and off breaking up, yelling, making up, getting back together? Or is just when I'm here

Chase: "what did you do to Will..."

What did she do to will?