Night terrors

~Chapter 104~
Night terrors

Time skip ⏭
1 week later

Charlis POV:

Charli: "this pass week has been confusing, at night I have hallucinations and if I'm being completely honest they are terrifying. I kinda just wanna go home, I mean of course I'm having so much fun in Paris with chase, it's amazing and he's seriously help me so much with my alcohol problems but a part of me feels like someone is always watching me here, and I just wanna go somewhere where I know my secret admirer doesn't know. I know I know, He's probably not stalking me. I know he's not in this house and he might not even be near here but I don't wanna take any chances, you know what I mean?"

Dr.Chen: "of course charli, I know this session is a little different since it is a phone call so I'm glad you feel comfortable opening up"

Charli: "yeah, I do wish I could see you in person but this works"

Dr.Chen: "tell me Charli, are you still seeing hallucinations? Even after you've been sober for a week?"

I signed

Charli: "unfortunately yes"

just want it to stop. I know they aren't real but they feel real, it looks real.

Dr.Chen: "what have you been seeing"

It's embarrassing

Charli: "it usually happens at night, I wake up and I always see a man standing in the corner of our living room or even in the corner of the bed room"

Its terrifying and I wish it would just stop.

Dr.Chen: "can you identify the man? Do you see a face?"

Charli: "no, it's too dark to even tell"

Dr.Chen: "Charli, unfortunately you have night terrors."

Night terrors? Seriously?

Charli: "really? So it's not because of the alcohol?"

So I can drink again?? Thank god

Dr.Chen: "night terrors can be caused by alcohol and even though you might not be drinking it at the moment, you've drank a lot in your life time. Enough to effect your brain to not thinking or seeing things properly, and the reason it only happens at night is because you are already tired, so that plus the night terrors will cause hallucinations and because of your ptsd on being stalked before, it's already in your head."

That makes sense... but does that mean it's already too late to stop it...? Il do anything for it to stop

Charli: "so I can't stop it?"

She sighed

Dr.Chen: "you can stop it, and it's easy. You just gotta find somewhere you feel completely safe"

I do feel safe? Sometimes...

Charl: "this is gonna sound so stupid but when I'm around him I feel safe, and this is so dumb but when he's not around and im clingy. I've never been clingy?? I'm not the clingy type person."

Dr.Chen: "that's okay Charli, because I know Chase and I know he loves you a lot, clingy or not. I think if anything he is glad you feel safe around him."

I smiled

Charli; "does he talk about me?"

She laughed

Dr.Chen: "you're the only thing he talks about, at this point he's paying me for listening to him talk about how great you are, I don't know if you even know how long he's waited fo date you"

I smiled

Dr.Chen: "once you're sober for a while and you're in an environment where you feel safe, I guarantee you will stop hallucinating"

That easy?

Charli: "alright thank you"

Dr.Chen: "I'm afraid that will be the end of the session, see you soon"

Charli: "okay, thanks. Bye"

She hung up and I put the phone down

I walked in the living room and chase was laying on the couch reading a book

He put the book down and looked at me

Chase: "hey, how was therapy?"
Charli: "it was good"

I sat next to him

Chase: "did she help you at all?"
Charli: "yeah"

He smiled

Chase: "good, so what do you wanna do today?"

I shrugged

Charli: "whatever you wanna do"
Chase: "well we've done everything, I don't really know what else there is to do."

Have we really done everything?

Charli: "well today is our last day right? We need to do something fun"
Chase: "really? Already?"

I nodded

Charli: "wanna go to the cafe down the street?"
Chase: "yeah okay, let's go"

We walked to the door and left the room, we walked over to the elevator and got in
I pressed the but turn for the 1st floor and it went down.

We arrived at the 1st floor and walked out of the hotel.

We started walking to the cafe

Once he arrived we took a seat at a table outside

Chase: "this place is cute"
Charli: "yeah"

The waiter came over

Waiter: "Bonjour, hello"
Chase: "hello miss, could we please get 1 medium cappuccino with caramel sauce and 1 green tea"

He knows my order-

Waiter: "will that be it?"
Chase: "could I please get also a croissant"

I want a croissant too

Charli: "could I get one too?"
Chase: "yeah it is for you"

Oh-

Charli: "oh"

How did he know I wanted one before I even knew

Waiter: "will that be it?"
Chase: "want anything else?"

I shook my head

Chase: "yes that will be it"

The waiter left

Chase: "I'm paying"

What?? No??
I'm not letting a poor person pay??

Chase: "that's why I ordered for you, I didn't want you to order less because I was paying."

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "chase you aren't paying-"
Chase: "take a look, that guys totally checking you out"

I looked over and he was starring
I smirked

Charli: "should I ask him out"
Chase: "yeah, go for it. I dare you"

He did not just dare me-

Charli: "I wasn't gonna do it until you dared me"
Chase: "you wouldn't."
Charli: "I would"

??: - "hey, I was just wondering-"

I didn't even have to get up- he came here

Charli: "wanna go on a date?"

A/n
Potential secret admirer? 🤷‍♀️
Wait to find out 🤪

Charlis in Paris in real life now 😳 I swear- I'm physic.

Also it's kinda hard for me to believe that 300 people read each chapter- I always feel like only 20 people read because usually only a few people comment. I guess a lot of people just don't read this part, if you do read this part comments "👽"

If you comment 👽 you're cool

Word count - 1070