She's my friend

~Chapter 6~
                   She's my friend

Chases POV:
I can't believe this right now?
She doesn't trust me at all, I don't even understand why she's so jealous of Charli? Whenever I bring my guy friends over she isn't jealous? And she knows I'm not only into girls.

Chase: "Yes I do like Charli, because she is my friend. I like Charli but I love you. There's a difference. I don't understand why you're being like this?"
Blaire: "well why is she even staying here??"
Chase: "it's not really my place to say."
Blaire: "well this is my house and I'm the one letting her stay, so tell me now."
Chase: "our"
Blaire: "What?"
Chase: "it's our house"
Blaire: "ok whatever just tell Me"

Why is she being like this? Why does she even care? I don't wanna tell her because I don't know if Charli would want me to. Can't she just let Charli stay without asking questions, does she not like her or something?

Chase: "look blaire, I'm sorry if you felt like I was being to friendly with charli but I promise you there's nothing going on between us. She's just my friend, I just don't understand why you can't let me have friends?"

Blaire: "you've known each other for 2 days! 2 days?! How are you friends?!"

I don't know if I should tell her that we used to date. She could take it the wrong wa-

Blaire: "waitttt. Charli. I know that name. Oh my god- she's the girl you lost your virginity to!"

Dang. Guess she remembered from when I told her like a year ago

Chase: "yeah?"
Blaire: "and you didn't think to tell me?!"
Chase: "it's not that important?"
Blaire: "yes it is"
Chase: "FOR THE LAST TIME, CHARLI IS JUST A FRIEND."
Blaire: "THEN WHY IS SHE STAYING HERE!! JUST TELL ME"
Chase: "BECAUSE SHES VERBALLY ABUSED BY HER HUSBAND?!"

Dang it. I didn't mean to say that.

Blaire: "oh..."
Chase: "I'm sorry for raising my voice"
Blaire: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
Chase: "it's okay, just please stop assuming the worst? You know who I am, I'm not a cheater."
Blaire: "I know"

God I'm so dumb. It wasn't my place to tell her any of that.

Blaire: "just stop calling her love okay?"

What why?

Chase: "why? I call everyone love"
Blaire: "you don't call me love"
Chase: "because you told me not to"
Blaire: "okay whatever just stop"

We literally just talked about how Charli and I are nothing more than friends so why can't I call her love?

Chase: "okay Il stop"
Blaire: "thank you, now go call Charli for dinner"
Chase: "okay"

I walked away and walked into Charli room.

Shes already sleeping? I turned the lights on.

Chase: "hey lov- Charli. You awake?"

She slowly turned around

Charli: "mhm"
She slurred

Chase: "we are having dinner now. Wanna come downstairs?"
Charli: "okay, what do you want me to make?"

Why would she make something? She's the guest-

Chase: "what? No? You're the guest. I'm making dinner"
Charli: "oh, really? You don't want me to do anything? I thought I'd have to contribute something to stay here?"
Chase: "no, it would be rude to ask you to make dinner. I'm making it"

She smiled

Charli: "okay, Il be down in a bit"

I feel bad for this girl.

Charlis POV:
I haven't had dinner made for me in so long. I know that may seem pretty sad, but it's okay. I may live in a toxic household but at least I live somewhere.

Staying here is like a vacation from staying at my house. It's fun while it lasts. Eventually Il have to leave and I got to go back to my old routines, dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning. All that shit that house wives did in 1980 but I don't understand why Alexander and his STUPID KIDS CANT SEE THAT THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND I CAN DO MORE THAN JUST FUCKING COOK AND CLEAN?!?!

Chase: "love, you okay?"

Oh- he's still here?

Charli: "yes I'm fine thank you"

I wish I could be with someone like Chase, someone who respects me.

I stood up and walked with him down the stairs.

Chase: "I'm making sushi for dinner, is that okay with you? I can make something else if you want?"
Charli: "no, that's good."

Time skip ⏭
1 hour later.

I've been sitting on this couch watching tv for the past hour. I kinda feel bad that I'm doing nothing but he doesn't want help.

Chase: "dinners ready!"

I walked over to the table and sat down.

Chase: "blaire! Dinners ready!"

She walked down the stairs.
Chase put down the dinner.

I started eating.
Chase: "now that we are all here, I actually have something to say. It's not really a big deal but you guys are important to me-"
Blaire: "you met her 2 days ago?! You met me 2 years ago?! How is she important to you?!"

Ouch

Chase: "Blair-"
Blaire: "okay so is she more important than me now?!"
Chase: "I never-"
Blaire: "actually I'm not really hungry, I'm gonna go"

... does she really hate me that much?

She got up and stormed off.
I looked at chase and he was looking down at his food. He looked disappointed.

Chase: "I spent a long time on this food.. I just wanted to get it right for you guys.."

This is kinda sad

Charli: "well I think the foods great, it's probably just her hormones. I'm sure she loves the food"

He looked up at me and smiled

Charli: "so what did you wanna say?"
Chase: "I was just gonna tell you guys that I'm pan"
Charli: "oh you are? That's great chase"
Chase: "blaire knew I was bi already,  but I just recently figured out that I don't care what gender anyone is. Personality is the only thing that matters for me"

I put my hand on his.

I'm glad I count as someone important to him. Although we've basically just met, he's already become one of my best friends because he's so nice to me. He means a lot to me.

A/n
Teehee hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want you can add some ideas in the comments or just some random things, I like comments.

Word count - 1060