How will I live without her

~Chapter 188~
            How will I live without her

Charlis POV:
I woke up the next morning and rolled over- how could I forget.

Uhhh I hate myself! Why?? Why would I do this to myself? I slept with Fernando.
I was sad and desperate and I did something stupid. It happens to all of us.

Did it make me feel better? Absolutely not. I just feel stupid now. I gave him what he wanted. I was that desperate.
Now what do I tell him?

Il tell him that I slept with him as a rebound... a rebound off of Chase... Chase whom I broke up with last night... Chase who Il never see again... my soulmate Chase who I let slip away... I'm rebounding on the person who've I had feelings for, for 3 years with Fernando...
Fernando.

I starred blankly at the ceiling with tears falling down my face.
I wanted to stop crying but I just couldn't.

Fernando: "babe what's wrong??"

The word babe made me cry even more

Fernando: "was I bad?"

Yes but that's not why I'm crying??

Charli: "I'm fine"
I sobbed then wiped my tears

I stood up and covered myself with the blankets

Fernando: "why are you crying then?"
Charli: "I- I'm not"

I ran to the washroom and shut the door

I feel disgusting. I need to shower.

I turned on the shower and got inside
I started washing my body. Everywhere.

Fernando: "Charli! Can I come in?"

No?! We aren't dating?? What makes him think we are dating??

Charli: "no!"

He opened the door-

Oh my god?? I just told him not to??

Charli: "get out!"
Fernando: "babe are you okay?"

I swear to god I will slap him if he calls me that again?!

Charli: "we aren't dating?! What makes you think we are dating?! I slept with you one time because I thought it would make me feel better?! But guess what? It didn't. So get out!"

He looked confused

Fernando: "so you used me..."

Excuse me??

Charli: "used you?? You took advantage of me! I was sad and I was desperate for anybody and you used that to your advantage??"

I still am sad... except now I'm sad and disgusted

Fernando: "I didn't realize you were so sad about this?"
Charli: "I was crying! And I came to you for comfort! And you kissed me?? I thought it was a good idea at the time but If you would have snapped it out of me then I would have realized it wasn't. But you didn't. Because all you cared about was getting laid."

Chases POV:
I woke up in my bed alone

Damn it. I hate waking up.
I don't want to stay up. I want to go to bed and stay asleep forever. I don't want to face reality. I don't want to live in a world without Charli. She's everything to me... and she still is... I don't know how I'm gonna live without her...

Yeah I did it for a year but that's because I hated her for a year. But now I don't hate her, I love her. I'm not gonna even lie, it was hard to live without her even when I hated her. I can't imagine living without her now knowing I ruined everything. Knowing she didn't even do anything, it was me. She hates me.

My phone started ringing and I quickly looked over and picked it up

Dang it. Not Charli.
Who's calling me?
Please don't be the hospital.

Vet: "hello? Is this Cole Hudson?"

Who's this?

Chase: "yes?"

Vet: "you're wife I believe put you down as her emergency contact"

Wait what? He's talking about Charli? Is she hurt??

Chase: "Charli?"

Vet: "Yes, so I looked into the cancer and it has turned out to be a lot worse then I thought"

What?! Cancer?? She has cancer?!
I really hope I'm not hearing this right??

Chase: "Charli has cancer??"

Oh my god! What am I gonna do! She can't die??

Vet: "no? This is the vet?"

Oh.
Oh?! Bo has cancer?? And she didn't tell me??

Chase: "Why are you calling me?"

It's more her dog then mine...

Vet: "she isn't answering her phone so I figured I would call you. You have to bring him into the vet as soon as possible, the cancer is spreading fast."

I can't believe this? Bo has cancer and she didn't tell me? Is Bo okay? Is she okay?

Chase: "Il make sure to tell her"

How am I supposed to tell her? Maybe I can leave her a text. I don't think she ever wants to talk to me again

Vet: "alright, Il send the bill for the surgery to the house"

Is he under the impression that we live together?

Chase: "actually can you do something else"

Charlis POV:
I stepped out of the shower after 1 hour of showering and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around myself and walked out of the bathroom 

I got changed and picked up my phone

Hm. A voicemail from the vet.
I should listen to that.

I pressed the voicemail

"Hello Miss D'amelio, I just wanted to let you know it turns out your dog is a lot
worse than we thought. You might want to bring him in for the surgery as soon as possible"

Oh my gosh I forgot- I even forgot to tell Chase? Dammit! Il bring him in right now. There's no time to wait.

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed the keys for my car. I put on my coat and grabbed the dog, I ran out the door and into the car.
I started the car then started driving.

Once I arrived at the vet I got out of the car and brought Bo. We walked inside.

Once we got in I went up to the front desk

I saw the vet that I talked to before

Charli: "hey, Could I pay for the surgery now? I know I didn't book an appointment but could you fit him in anywhere? Please?"

He needs to be treated as soon as possible

Vet: "pay? You're husband just paid this morning?"

Husband? Huh?

Vet: "you're emergency contact?"

Wait chase? That impossible?

Charli: "he paid?"
Vet: "yeah just today? You didn't know?"

He did that for me?

A/n
🥺🥺🥺🥺 #Charnandorisingagain
#Chachahasbrokenupbuttheyarestillcute
🥺🥺🥺

Anyways merry Christmas!! 🎄🎄 I hope everyone has a great Christmas 🤶
Tell me what presents you got

Chapters left - 11
Word count - 1077