Over

~Chapter 68~
  Over

Chases POV:
This is gonna be hard I'm not gonna lie...
Although I do love Charli, it's still hard to end things with blaire.
She's been my wife for a few months now, and She's known me for years.
It's hard to end a relationship that went on for that long.
I know our relationship was toxic, she didn't treat me well, I didn't treat her well but it wasn't all bad...

For a long time I did think I was in love with her, we had our good and bad moments.

Her face went from angry to sad
She put the baby down

Blaire: "what?"

I sighed

Chase: "we aren't happy blaire..."
Blaire: "so?"

What does she mean so?

Chase: "our relationship is toxic..."

She shook her head

Blaire: "it's not..."
Chase: "it is... and it always has been..."

A tear rolled down my cheek

Chase: "blaire... I want you to find someone who you are happy with... who is always 100% focused on you... and who loves you... unfortunately that person isn't me..."

She sat down

Blaire: "w-why are you doing this"

I sat down next to her

Chase: "You know why... and I should have done this along time ago"

Our relationship lasted way to long... I was just scared to leave it because I'd assume I'd be alone for the rest of my life... I know it's selfish but I had nobody...

I looked at her and a tear rolled down her face

Blaire: "I need you though..."
Chase: "you don't need me Blaire, I'm sure you'll be a great mother"

I sighed

Chase: "worst comes to worst you put the baby up for adoption"
Blaire: "I think I will... I'm not ready to be a mom..."
Chase: "live your life blaire, You're still young. Go find someone who makes you happy, you'll always have other chances to have a baby."

She sighed

Blaire: "I know you're in love with her..."

...

Chase: "what do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes

Blaire: "you would never look at me the way you look at her, you love her... and something tells me you never stopped"

...

Chase: "Blaire-"
Blaire: "no it's okay... I want you to be happy... even if it's with her... you love her and i know it's not your fault. you can't stop loving her and maybe you think that's a bad thing but you don't know how many people want that kind of love"

She's happy for me? This is new?

Blaire: "I'm sorry for everything... for treating you terribly, for lying, for cheating... I should have known what I had before I lost it..."