What has she done with Charli?

~Chapter 146~
What has she done with Charli?

Chases POV:
No no no no no?! Why did I not think she'd be here- because blaire hates her- why is she even here??
I can't be here right now. My life is going great, she's gonna ruin it. I'm happy? I'm finally happy? Every time she comes back into my life goes down hill... it's been a year since I last saw her and to be honest I never thought she'd come back.

At first I thought she'd be back in a week but months went buy and I knew I'd lost her forever.

All I was left with was a note. A note?? She couldn't even say goodbye to me.

I don't wanna see her right now and I never wanna see her again. Every time I look at her face it reminds me of what she did to me. It's been a year and I still remember it like it was yesterday

Charli: "oh my goodness chase! How are you!"

She hugged me-

Who is this and what has she done with Charli?

Charli: "you look great!"

Is this some elaborate plan to get me back or something?

Chase: "thanks? Uhm. I think I'm gonna go now-"

I don't know what happened to her but I can't be around her for a long time or Il get attached.

I started to walk away and she grabbed my wrist

Charli: "it's been forever? Tell me how you're doing"

She's just gonna pretend like she didn't break my heart when she dated my cousin then left?

Chase: "charli stop. I'm doing fine. I'd like to pretend like I never saw you here"

I'm not trying to be rude... I'd never try to be rude to her... i just can't be nice because then Il start something and we'll go down the same path we always do.

Will walked over to us

Will: "who is this?"

No?? He can't meet my ex already??

Charli: "I am Charli nice to meet you! How do you and chase know each other?"

Don't tell her don't tell her.
She's gonna break us up. I just know it.

Will: "we are sorta talking?"

Talking? already?

I blushed

Charli: "aww! Chase you're blushing! I'm so glad you're happy!"

Okay I've had it-
What is going on??

Chase: "why are you being so nice?"
Charli: "nice? Me? Aw that's so sweet of you"

She smiled

Chase: "no seriously? What are you trying to do?"
Charli: "nothing?"

What is happening??

Chase: "where have you been this year?"
Charli: "oh! I'm so glad you asked! All year I've been at this wonderful bible camp where they taught me what life is really about! It's been amazing and it really has changed my entire life"

If I didn't know any Better I'd believe  that. But it's Charli c'mon? She isn't like that

Chase: "You're lying. Tell me the truth"
Charli: "I'd never sin! I swear by Jesus, I promise you I would never sin again  after everything I've done"