You're sick?

~Chapter 67~
                      You're sick?

Charlis POV:
That's really all I wanted to hear, I really hope he is serious this time though. I think he is, that was a pretty good speech. I think he will finally divorce Blaire and leave her.

I've always wanted to hear this but now that he's said it i don't know how I feel?
Obviously this is what I want but what if he is happy with Blaire and her kid? What if he just feels pressured to leave her because of me?

I really hope that's not the case.

Charli: "are you happy with blaire? Because I don't wanna force you to do anything you don't want to do?"
Chase: "we're you not listening to anything I just said? You're not forcing me to do anything, I made this decision not you"
Charli: "no, I know but that doesn't mean your not happy?"

He sighed

Chase: "to tell you the truth love, I'm miserable. I hate to say it but it's true. Who knew taking care a kid would be so hard"

Wow- I wasn't expecting that-

Chase: "the constant crying waking me up every second makes me want to die, I haven't slept in like a week. I'm so tired Charli"

So he isn't happy? And I'm not ruining anything?

I smiled

Charli: "you can sleep here, there are no kids here"

...

Chase: "Thank you"
Charli: "no problem"

He laid down

Charli: "you do know there are actual beds-"

He didn't respond
I looked at him-

His he already asleep?
Wow he must be really tired

I slowly moved and put a pillow under his head, I grabbed a blanket and put it over him.

I felt my stomach cramp and I quickly ran to the kitchen, I puked in the sink

I sighed

Charli: "Stupid pregnancy"

Yup... I'm pregnant...

I know I know I should tell chase but does he really need to know? It's not like I plan on keeping it? I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but I know for sure I am not keeping it.

I walked over to my liquor cabinet and took out a bottle, I opened it and started drinking

It Makes me feel better, I don't care about the health of the baby.

Once I finished the bottle, I threw it in the trash with the other 8 bottles

I have been drinking a little bit too much lately, but I'm just having fun

There's nothing to be worried about

Chases POV:
I woke up on Charli's couch

I feel so much better, I finally got a full night of sleep? Wow.

I stood up and looked at the time

"4pm"

What?? I slept the whole day and night?? Wow.
Okay.