Trapped... again

~Chapter 62~
Trapped... again

Chases POV:
No no no no this cannot be happening again?! We were already trapped in a closet for like 3 hours?? Why are we trapped in a car now?! I knew this car was too good to be true?!

There must be a way out?? Maybe she was just opening the doors wrong? Maybe you need a key or something?!

Chase: "are you sure you're doing it right?? Is there like a button you can press??"

She looked down at the buttons

Charli: "not that I know of?"

She signed

Chase: "are you not worried??"
Charli: "no I'm fine"
Chase: "please say you aren't worried because you have your phone"

I forgot my phone inside, didn't think this would happen

Charli: "no, I left it inside"

Great.

We could die in here?! Nobody is gonna come for us??

Chase: "did the owners tell you this car was like this??"
Charli: "the owners didn't tell me anything, to be honest I'm not even sure this is a real porch"

Then why did she buy it?!!

Charli: "maybe that's why it was only 4 thousand a dollars"

You've got to be kidding me right-

Chase: "The car was 4 thousand- and it looks brand new- yet you didn't suspect anything?!!?"
Charli: "well I'm sorry!! I thought it was cheap because it was used?!"

A used porch is not 4 thousand dollars-

Chase: "it's fine, worse comes to worse we break the windows"
Charli: "uh... the windows are made of a type of glass that are not really possible to break"

What-

Chase: "why??"
Charli: "don't ask me?! Ask the owners??"

I sighed and shook my head

Charli: "why are you so worried anyways"

Why am I worried?? Because unlike being locked in a closet it's hot in here and we are gonna die before anyone finds us

Chase: "we are gonna die"
Charli: "mmmm, I don't think that's why you are worried"

What other reason would I be worried-

Charli: "I just think you are uncomfortable with the idea of staying with me"

No

Chase: "why would I be uncomfortable with you??"
Charli: "I don't know? Maybe because last time we were in a similar situation we kissed?"

...

Chase: "that doesn't matter, what matters is getting out of here. Have you even tried starting the car?"

That could be our way out

Charli: "the car... is sorta broken right now..."

She bought a broken car- she's a millionaire- and she bought a cheap, broken, used car-

What goes through this girls mind-

Charli: "I was gonna get it fixed but I didn't have time"
Chase: "so it doesn't drive- like at all? Let me guess the windows are broken too."
Charli: "nope"