You saved me

~Chapter 53~
You saved me

Chases POV:
I didn't tell her I saved her life because this isn't about me, this is about her. She almost died not me, so I don't see a reason to make every thing about me.
I don't even know why the nurse told her? Was that really necessary?

I just don't want her to start thinking about all the ways this could have gone wrong and she could have died.
It's gonna overwhelm her and that's the last thing I want

Chase: "I guess... but I'm sure you would have been fine either way"

...

Nurse: "nope, she 100% would have died"

Not helping

Charli: "well thank you"
She smiled

Chase: "no problem"

I didn't really even know what I was doing when I did that, I just saw stuff like that on Tv so I did it and I'm glad I did.

Nurse: "Charli, if you are feeling well you are free to go"

I'm really glad she's doing good already, I was planning on waiting for her for a lot longer

Charli: "do I have to go?"

Does she not want to go?

Nurse: "no? But I'd assume you'd want to?"
Charli: "yeah... of course I wanna... I just don't feel great yet"

Hm, I see. Shes trying to stay here as long as she can. She's not used to being served, she's always the one serving

Nurse: "ok that's okay, you don't have to leave yet"
She smiled then left

Charli: "I'm gonna be staying here for a bit, you don't need to stay"
Chase: "I wanna be here for you"
Charli: "well i don't want you wasting your time here, go back home go your wife. You haven't seen her in days"

I suppose I should...

Chase: "im not wasting my time"
Charli: "well I don't want you spending anymore time here, im okay Chase."
Chase: "you sure?"

I feel like if I leave something bads gonna happen and I won't be here to help

Charli: "yes I'm sure, il see you Tomorrow anyways"

Right, for New Years

Chase: "ok... well call me if anything happens okay?"
Charli: "yeah okay"

Everything should be fine.

Time skip ⏭
The next day / New Year's Eve

Charlis POV:
I literally just came out of the hospital like an hour ago and went to my house to change and now I'm here at Chases house.

I probably shouldn't be here and I don't know why I agreed to come to this party but he saved my life. I owe him something. Obviously I should do something more than come to his party, he saved me.

I walked into the house- woah- there are a lot of people here- I didn't really expect this kinda party?

I saw Chase and he walked up to me

Chase: "~~HEYY CHARLI~~"

Wow- he is really drunk