Shes a sin

~Chapter 150~
                       She's a sin

Charlis POV:
I did not just do that... I've sinned too many times today and I don't know if god will forgive me this time.

I have to leave. I should have never come back to London. This place ruined me. If I'm not at bible camp every second I will sin. I can't do that?

I have to leave now.
What was I even thinking? I don't want to be my old self. I hate her. I hated her. She's dead to me.

I can't be good and her at the same time. I have to leave.

Chase: "what? You can't leave?"
Charli: "I'm sorry chase but I really do!"

I stood up and he grabbed my wrist

Chase: "what about Lydia. Remember her? Your daughter? Our child? You can't just leave, you're the mother of my child"

Right... Lydia...

Charli: "I told Lydia when I left she'd have to be with you for a bit..."
Chase: "and you also said you'd only be gone for a month the most??"

Lydia... was a mistake... she was never meant to be born...

Charli: "i gave her to my parents for a reason... Chase she's not ours. She's theirs now."
Chase: "you can't say that?! She's ours? Does she mean nothing to you anymore?? I thought you loved her??"

I do...

Charli: "she was made when we were in high school... she was a mistake... she was made when we had pre-marital sex... she was never meant to be born... it's a sin to be pregnant before you're married"

He looked shocked

Chase: "how could you say that?! She's your daughter?!"

...

Chase: "I thought you were a better person than before. Turns out you're just a worse one"

He stood up

Charli: "wait chase please don't go! I'm sorry! Please, tell me about her"

I'm not supposed to like Lydia... I'm not supposed to care for her because she is a sin. But I do...

Chase: "like you wanna know? You just told me she was a mistake?? That she shouldn't have been born??"
Charli: "I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry."
Chase: "maybe before you were a horrible person but at least you loved your family, now you're only ashamed"

I'm not ashamed.
I know I should be... according to the bible... but I'm not.. I'd never be

Charli: "please just tell me about her"
Chase: "you really wanna know? Fine. She's 9, and she misses her mom. I keep telling her, that her mom will be back soon but I guess she never will be back."

I'm still me... I'm just slightly different...

Chase: "maybe It was the right choice for you to leave"

I really shouldn't have said that... no matter what the bible said

Charli: "when's your next visit?"
Chase: "next monday."

I sighed

Charli: "can I please come?"
Chase: "why would you want to come? Why would you want to see the mistake you made?"
Charli: "im sorry for saying that! please... just let me see her."