Its not a competition

~Chapter 192~
It's not a competition

Charlis POV:
He's on a date?? With that girl? Who even is that. She's not even pretty. He doesn't have the right to go on dates?? I'm allowed because I'm not the one that messed us up, he is not allowed. He ruined everything. He shouldn't just get to go on dates like nothing happened??

I can already tell this girl is annoying just by the way she's trying to flirt with him. She's leaning into him while "laughing" she's faking it. Why is he even going on a date with this girl? She's not his type whatsoever.

What's so special about her?? He could have picked anyone?? Literally anyone?? Any person would go out with him but nope. He's picked this girl.

The fact that he even has time for this date but he didn't have time for me. We break up and now all the sudden he has time. He had time for anyone but me.  Proof he doesn't love me.

Fernando: "Charli hello?? You there??"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him

Charli: "yes I'm here"
Fernando: "what are you looking at"

Nothing

Charli: "nothing. It's nothing"

He started talking about his life but I wasn't paying any attention at all. All my attention was on him and his brand new plastic girlfriend.

Fernando: "what about you?"

I was not listening whatsoever, this is embarrassing

Charli: "huh?"
Fernando: "were you even listening?"

No

Charli: "im gonna go to the bathroom to freshen up"

I stood up and stormed off past Chase to the wash room
I could feel his eyes on me as I walked past him he quickly stood up and followed me inside the bathroom

Charli: "stop following me alright??"

He continued to follow me

Charli: "you knew I was here?? You knew I was at this restaurant didn't you?! Do you think this is some joke or something?? It's not. I'm still hurt about what happened between us, how do you think it makes me feel when your with another girl? Do you know much that hurts to see??"

He nodded quickly

Chase: "yes I know how much it hurts to see! Because you're doing it to me right now?? What are you doing Charli?? Why are you moving on so fast?? It's not a competition?? If you aren't ready to date someone else then don't??"

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "hypocrite"

He can't say that when he's doing the same thing

Chase: "I only did it because you did. Be honest with me Charli. Were you cheating on me?"

Once again victimizing himself.

Charli: "no I was not cheating??"
Chase: "explain to me how you're already in a relationship!?"

What???

Charli: "relationship?? What??"
Chase: "I saw you sleeping on him at the vet, that's what couples do and now you're on a date"