What's wrong with me

~Chapter 195~
             What's wrong with me

Chases POV:
I didn't know what to do? It was so random that I couldn't even think of anything to say? But like I said before, this is what she does when she is sad and even if I had given her what she wanted. Even if I had slept with her she would've felt even worse, she doesn't want me. She broke up with me for a reason and she knows it. I do feel terrible for her of course... but the only way to cope with pain is time. She just has to wait. There's nothing that will speed up the process.

I hope she's okay though... maybe I shouldn't have just left... but I think she needs some alone time.

Fernando came up to me

Fernando: "where is she?? What did you do?!"
Chase: "I did nothing! She tried-"

No. I can't tell him. Charli would hate me even more then she already does. I couldn't do that to her.

Chase: "nothing. Never mind"

I walked away

Fernando: "we are Happy you know. You don't fit anywhere in the picture"

I ignored him

Charlis POV:
I don't get it... I finally give him the chance to make things right with me and he rejects me? Seriously? Why.

I already know the answer so why am I asking myself.

He doesn't love me anymore. It's obvious. I just have to accept it.

I knew that... but I tried to kiss him anyway because I was leaning to him for comfort. He was my comfort person a awhile ago... a long time ago and now he's not. I wish I could have him back. The real him... I wish he'd want me again

The car door opened and some part of me wanted it to be Chase but it wasn't it was my boyfriend Fernando

Fernando: "what's wrong? Why did you run away? Why you crying"

Seriously??

Charli: "my dog just died?? Can you at least be there for me??"

There like chase was...

Fernando: "oh right I'm sorry for your loss"

Wow. That sounded like it came right from the heart.

Charli: "please just go"

I just wanna be alone...

Fernando: "Charli it's gonna be okay"

Sounds convincing.

I kissed him
The kiss accidentally turned into a makout

Charli: "just make me forget about this"

I just want to be happy right now. Whatever it takes.

Fernando: "are you sure you wanna do this? We are outside a vet"

I ignored him and kept going

Charli: "get my mind off things"

He nodded and continued to kiss me
I straddled on top of him

After we finished I laid in the car disappointed. Was that a mistake? Yeah. It was. I don't feel any better. My dogs still dead and I'm still me.