She's moved on

~Chapter 190~
She's moved on

Chases POV:
I can't believe this? She's moved on?? With Fernando?! That makes me question if she was telling the truth... was she maybe cheating on me... who moves on in 1 day. Not even 24 hours?? We were in love?

Right?

I can't blame her if she did cheat on me... I deserve it. She thought I didn't love her? She thought I fell out of love with her. That's how distant I was.
She deserves better than me and if Fernando can give that to her I'm happy for her.

I just hope she finds someone who can give her the world. She doesn't deserve anything less than that.

I quickly got back into my car and replayed that vision in my head...

that should be me... that could've been me... I could have been the one comforting her right now.

Charlis POV:

Vet: "uhm miss D'amelio-"

I woke up- ew ew ew ew-

Uhh- why is my head on him?!

I quickly bolted up and moved off of him. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. That wasn't worth it. That wasn't worth it.

Charli: "yes"
Vet: "Congratulations your dog is cancer free"

Wait really?? Bo's gonna stay alive! He's gonna be okay??

Charli: "you're serious?"
I smiled

Vet: "the surgery was successful, he was great"

Some person brought out Bo and his eyes were missing, he had black stitches along his sockets

I quickly ran up to him and pet him. He jumped up on me

Vet: "he will be a lot more comfortable now"

Really? His eyes were causing him pain?

Charli: "I'm glad"
I smiled and pet him

Vet: "you're free to go now"

They gave me his leash

Charli: "thank you so much."
Vet: "just doing our job"

He smiled and I walked Bo to the door

Charli: "you hear that Bo? You're cancer free? In only a few days, that's what you can do with money"

Yup, I paid an extra 5 grand and they didn't say anything. I knew they'd squeeze Bo in earlier. If I didn't pay that they'd make me go in 3 months. It's not a coincidence they had one extra space.

I walked out the door and Fernando followed me

Fernando: "congratulations"

I can't even say anything at this point. He won't stop. No matter what I say he won't stop bothering me.

Charli: "thanks."

I kept walking but he kept following me

Fernando: "go on a date with me. Please."
Charli: "and why would I do that?"