We are the same

~Chapter 172~
We are the same

Charlis POV:
Fernando is here?!
What is he doing here?? Uhhh!! Again! Why does this always happen?! Does he ever get the point! I don't wanna be with him! I don't want him! Can he stop coming back to my house because I'm not gonna change my mind. No matter how many times he comes back I will not change my mind?? Also what is he even doing here this early in the morning??

Charli: "I'm sorry. Give me a moment."
Chase: "what do I do with her?"

Good question.

Charli: "just leave her"

She'll decompose... eventually.

I quickly got up the ladder and walked up the stairs to the main floor

Fernando: "oh my god Charli! What are you doing awake this early!"

I should really make it a habit to lock the doors.

Charli: "and what are you doing in my house this early!"

I really cannot deal with this right now. it's too early for this.

Fernando: "I came to make sure you were okay."

He needs to stop being a creep. This is my house.

Charli: "Fernando. Please stop? Let me be happy. Let me be with chase... I'm sorry if I broke your heart but this won't happen."

I'm really not sorry but you know, I'm trying to be a good person

He nodded slowly

Fernando: "alright Charli... that's fine. Take him. Be happy. Whatever"

He rolled his eyes and He walked out the door

Finally. Sheesh, when will he get the message

I closed and locked the door behind him
I walked over to the basement door and went inside the basement, I went in the bathroom and climbed down the ladder only to see chase crying in the corner of the cell

Chase: "lock me in! Please! I deserve this"

I shook my head was walked over to him. I sat down beside him and rested his head in my lap

I brushed his head as he calmed down

Charli: "this isn't your fault"
Chase: "stop saying that Charli... yes it is."

It's not?? He wanted to let her out? He is a good person.

Charli: "we're the same you and me."

He looked up at me

Charli: "we are 2 good people who were turned this way. We are meant for each other."

He sniffled

Chase: "I don't want to be this way..."

He put his hands in his face

Chase: "I want to be normal?! I want to have a family that I can visit at Christmas! I want to be able to move on with my life without feeling guilty every single second for the things I did?! I want to have full custody over MY DAUGHTER?! And I don't want my girlfriend to be a serial killer!"

Excuse me??!
What was that last part?!

I pushed him off of me and stood up

Charli: "Yeah okay chase! Okay! I'm sorry for defending myself against my abusive husbands! Im sorry for trying to protect you?! Call me a serial killer but I'm a survivor! I thought we were the same! But no. The difference between you and me is you pretend like you're so inocent, you hide your darkness and I embrace mine."