Girlfriend

~Chapter 39~
                         Girlfriend

Chases POV:
I don't really care that she tried to get with me, that's isn't why I don't like her. I don't like her because she did that to Charli. They were really good friends and she went out and ruined it all.
I told Charli what happened after that, she believed me and said that she had done that before With Justin and that was the end of their friendship.

I kinda feel responsible for why they fell apart but she had to know the truth. Sarah isn't a nice person and the last thing I'd want is for Charli to get hurt again. By the looks of it Sarah hasn't changed since she's blackmailing Charli into letting her live with her but who knows. She might be different now.

There's one more reason why I don't like Sarah. But I'd never tell a soul. Let's just say she's another reason why I jumped off a nine story building.

Charli: "okay now I need to prepare the guest bed room for you. So just don't do anything. Stay where you are"

She nodded

Charli walked inside and went upstairs

She's leaving me alone with Sarah? Awkward

Sarah: "so chase, how have you been"

Since high school, terrible. Right now, I'm pretty good

I really don't wanna talk to her

Chase: "I'm doing good. Charlis a great girl and I'm sure you will love living with her"

She probably won't. What I've noticed about Charli is she's mean to everybody except me. She's nice to me.

Sarah: "yeah. It's funny how all these years later you guys are together again. Just like old times right"
Chase: "yup"

She came closer to me

Sarah: "I'm hoping we can finish what we started"

What is she talking about? What did we start??

Chase: "what-"

Charli came outside

Charli: "Chase, you can come inside if you want?"
Chase: "you sure?"
Charli: "yeah, Alexander is in the basement"
Chase: "okay"

I walked inside

Charli: "Sarah you can go in the guest room"
Sarah: "okay?"

She took my hand and we walked upstairs, we went inside Charlis room
She closed the door and then walked to the bed.

Charli: "I didn't know what else to do? I don't want her to ruin our relationship"
Chase: "it's okay. You made the right choice. Just let her live here for a bit. I'm sure she will be gone soon"

She sat down then I sat down.
I put my arms around her and pulled her down so we were both laying down

Chase: "I hate it when you're mad at me"
Charli: "mad at you? I was never mad at you"
Chase: "when I asked you to move in you seemed pretty mad"
Charli: "I wasn't mad. I really shouldn't have said what I said. You've been so nice to me, I don't even know why I said that, I wasn't mad"

I smiled

Chase: "listen, I'm not mad you said that. I was just upset at the time. But it doesn't matter. I love you Charli and I don't care if you don't love me back."

She smiled
She turned around and kissed me slowly. I took my hands off of her waist and put them on her neck.
I pulled her deeper into the kiss
We kept kissing and I put my hands on her face.