Il always pick Charli

~Chapter 94~
               Il always pick Charli

Chases POV:
She's joking right.
Never see Charli again? She thinks I'm capable of doing that? No. I've tried.

No matter how hard I try, we always bump into each other and we end up being friends again. Something always happens.

I will always pick Charli...
No matter who the other person is, I will always pick Charli.

So I can't say yes to this.

Chase: "I'm sorry but no?"

She looked shocked

Jenny: "are you kidding me?! You cheat on me?! You lie about your age?! You lie about her and I'm willing to forgive you if you Just stop hanging out with her and you still say no?! What is wrong with you."

I do feel terrible for Jenny.

Chase: "I'm sorry I just can't do that? Charli has been apart of my life for years? She's my best friend. I can't do that to her."

She rolled her eyes

Jenny: "so you would chose to have the chance of having her later over having me now??"

I slowly nodded

What else was I supposed to say??

She grabbed her purse

Jenny: "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back."

I nodded

Chase: "okay..."

I feel really bad, but I can't not see Charli again.
She has to understand that

She walked over to the door

Jenny: "are you not gonna stop me?!"
Chase: "no. I understand why you're leaving, I'm a terrible boyfriend"

I'm not gonna convince her to stay because if I were her I wouldn't wanna stay either. I'm not gonna date someone who is in love with someone else.

Jenny: "ah fuck it"

She walked up to me and kissed me, I kissed her back than I pulled away

What the hell-

Jenny: "it's fine you can hang out with Charli. I just want to be with you when you hang out with her"

Really?! She's actually forgiving me?! After all I've done? I slept with another girl?! Not just any girl. Her. The girl I have feelings for, but Jenny is just willing to forgive and forget all of it. I guess she really likes me?

Chase: "yes of course!"

okay, its gonna be really awkward but I  guess it's fine.

Jenny; "I Like you chase, that's why I'm forgiving you. I know you're a good boyfriend deep down. "

I hope so

Chase: "alright let's go, we are going to the beach if you if you insist on going."

I need to get changed now.
I walked in my small room and remembered the time Charli slept in my bed.

I haven't changed the sheets since.

It still has her scent, I love her scent.
I love her eyes, oh and her hands- but her nose- I gotta shut up.

I went in my drawers and grabbed a baiting suit , I put it on and walked out

Chase: "do you have one?"

She shook her head

Jenny; "it's okay, i don't need to swim. Il watch."

Okay- interesting