70

Nuri

Shanice: I just want what you and D got. These niggas ain't shit.
Me: Real talk, I want that for you.
Shanice: He picks up and takes you wherever you need to go, comes to your games, buys y'all food. Can you believe this nigga had me splitting our food and shit and the whole time he was cheating on me?!
Me: I'm sorry, friend.
Shanice: So y'all went back to your house after the game the other night?
Me: Nah. We went and grabbed froyo. I'm still kinda embarrassed to bring him to the house?
Shanice: The question is, did you take him to the dead end you found?!
Me: Girlllll...
Shanice: Yasss!
Me: And then AFTER we left, we were driving down Washington right. And I'm still, you know, I'm still horny as fuck or whatever. Raging. So we pulled up to the stoplight and the intersection is empty. I start rubbing on him and he's tryna keep his cool. I said "take em off." He like "what?" I got this devilish look in my eyes. "I'm driving." I'm like "I don't care. Take em off." He got both hands on the wheel like he a 10 and 2 driver or something, so I said "fuck it!" I grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. At this point, he's not even resisting. He lifts up to make it easer and I take my seatbelt and go down on him. The light turns green and he moaning and tapping the brake unnecessarily, accelerating too fast. He like "you gon make me wreck!" I'm going in on him and just glad the streets were empty cuz we wouldn't have made it.
Shanice: Damn, girl!
Me: I slurped his ass up like a popsicle in the Texas heat.
Shanice: Bro, when I met you, I wouldn't have ever guessed you be wylin' like this.
Me: Honestly though...me either. I understand what adults be saying when they say things don't be the same after you lose your virginity. He just brings out a different side of me!
Shanice: I'm so jealous!
Me: Yours will come!