103

Jayden

To Jess:
You're my baby mama. My best friend. My sister. The person who really showed me how to love. For nearly three decades, you have been my rock. You have been an auntie and godmother and we are blessed to have you. When we're old and gray, I hope we live together on a little compound and reminisce on everything we've been through together. You are one of life's greatest gifts. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, my baby.
I love you.
-Jay

To Justice:
You are sugar and spice and everything nice. You came into my life at a time of uncertainty and you taught me about myself and helped me be a better partner. I don't know how we did this, but I'm glad we did. You are strong and beautiful and bold. You're confident and sexy. I can't believe the universe brought me you. Be mine forever.
-Jayden

To Cam:
Baby, you are that nigga. You are fine. You are smart. You are strength. You pick me up when I fall and you carry the family on your back like Jordan in the finals. I don't know what I did to deserve that AirDrop on the treadmill that day. But every moment I get to be loved by you is the most precious gift of all. When I had to start from scratch and figure out my identity, you could've left. When I betrayed you, you had every right to leave. But you stayed and you walked with me. You allowed me the space to grow. You accepted Justice and you accepted me and I pray that our children find a love like you one day. My love for you is eternal.
Forever and always,
Jay