38

I scanned my gym membership card and entered the turnstile. "Oh hey Jayden! Lesha, I'll see you next week!" exclaimed Maria, my personal trainer. After CJ, I didn't snap back like I did with the twins. Partially because I was always so sick and unable to hold down foods, that I didn't really gain weight with them. But with CJ, I picked up about thirty pounds during the pregnancy and an additional ten postpartum, even with breastfeeding.

I hired Maria through my gym and worked with her twice a week on cardio and CrossFit and she wore my ass out. Four months in and I'm twenty pounds away from my goal weight which is ten pounds under what I was before the twins.

Maria is a short petite woman. The first time I met her, I was shocked to learn that she was Black. She told me that lots of people said that. Her grandparents were from the Dominican Republic, so she was Afro-Latina. She was a beautiful woman with an amazing body. Her arms, legs, and thighs were perfectly toned and she had a six pack.

I laid down on my yoga mat that I always brought for stretching. Maria lifted my leg up and pushed it towards my upper body, stretching me out. This was our normal routine. She pushed my leg out and back in, and then had me bend my knee.

My mind went far beyond where it needed to be every time. She was so close to me in a compromising position and I couldn't help it. I wanted her. Sometimes I alternated our schedule with Zumba classes and the instructor there was fine too. She was a heavier woman. I'd always heard that weight doesn't always indicate health. And in her case it seemed true. She was on the lower end of plus sized but her endurance was out of this world. Watching her body move so gracefully gave me feels.

Maria: How has your week been?
Jayden: It's been okay. You know this is my getaway.
Maria: How's your eating?
Jayden: I'm not stress eating anymore.
Maria: Good! I'm proud of you! I don't want you to backtrack. You've made so much progress. Is your water intake good?
Jayden: I have to be honest. I've slacked off a little bit.
Maria: You've gotta stay consistent, especially with these high intensity workouts. You don't want to get dehydrated, especially while you're breastfeeding.
Jayden: I know, I know.

I climbed up on the elliptical and she started my workout. I watched, Jemelia, the Zumba instructor through the window of the soundproof room. Ever since Jess put me on the spot, I felt like I couldn't contain myself anymore. Thoughts of being with women consumed me and I went from never thinking about it to fantasizing about it. I read books about lesbian romance, I watched lesbian porn, both things that I'd never done before.

Sometimes I felt guilty or wondered if anyone noticed. If Cam was around, I'd quickly exit my Kindle app and open Facebook so he wouldn't see what I was reading. I made sure to hide my browsing history when I watched porn. My curiosity was entering new territory and I didn't know what to do about it.

Jemellia placed her lips on my vulva. I love the way she kisses it before she devours me. "Mmm," I moan. Maria takes my nipple into her mouth and I don't know if I can handle them both at once. I watched them take a brief pause to kiss each other and then me. A three way kiss. God, I was so turned on. Jemellia kisses my pussy again. It was like her key to enter. She spread my labia with her tongue and pressed it against my clit. Maria slid her hands down my body, sliding two fingers into me. I cried out in pleasure. "Oh!" I dipped my back thrusting into her mouth. "Shittt..."

Before I realized, I had burned five hundred calories on the elliptical.

Maria: You killed it today!

I snapped out of it. Here I was once again lusting after my trainer. I couldn't get it out of my system.