17

Cameren; I want to invite our friends over for dinner tonight. Say yes?

Jayden: What's the occasion?

Cameren: Issa celebration!

Jayden: I don't wanna tell anyone yet. It's still really early.

Cameren: Okay. Have it your way. But still, yes?

Jayden: Fine.

Cameren: I'll hook it up. You just have to show up and be the beautiful soul that you already are. You send out a message to your people and I'll tell mine.

Cam told Jayden to get dressed. They were going to get mani-pedis. Afterwards, they went to the mall and he got her the new Nike Vapornax she'd had been wanting. They went in Dillard's. Cam bought himself a few new Polos and button downs and some slacks. He picked her out a cute little Merlot bodycon dress.

Cameren: I think this would look very sexy on you.

Jayden: It's cute.

Cameren: For tonight?

Jayden: Sure.

Cameren: And then afterwards...I can take you to the bedroom and peel it off of you inch by inch and make love to you all *kiss* night *kiss* long *kiss kiss*

They left the mall and headed to the grocery store to grab stuff for dinner.

Cameren: How does mama's famous gumbo sound?

Jayden: Sounds delish.

They grabbed everything he needed for dinner, including wine and some ginger ale for Jay and they headed home. He started making his roux, while Jay settled on the couch in a pair of his sweatpants and a t-shirt and found something to watch on TV. She ended up dozing off.

*2 hours later*

Jay awoke to Cam's kisses and a gentle body rub.

Jayden: Hey baby...

Cameren: You alright?

Jayden: Mmhmm.

She gave him a kiss and he rubbed her belly. She held his hands as he rubbed her.

Cameren: There are babies in there.

Jayden: I know. Isn't that crazy?

Cam picked up the sonogram pictures off the table and they looked at them together.

Cameren: What do you think they are?

Jayden: I don't know...two girls.

Cameren: Nahhhh...a boy and a girl.

Jayden: You're gonna be the best daddy.

He kissed her again.

Jayden: I never imagined I could love someone as much as I love you.

Cameren: I love you more, sexy baby mama.

He kissed her some more.

Cameren: I need to go shower and throw some clothes on. These niggas will be here soon.

Jayden: Can I join?

Cameren: Of course...

Jayden: Dinner smells amazing...

Cameren: You smell amazing.

Jayden: Hush.

He got up off the couch and headed to his bathroom. He turned on the shower and undressed.