49

Jayden and Cameren took off for their trip the next morning. They didn't say much to each other the entire ride. Jayden was lost in her thoughts. She didn't feel good about firing Micah. She didn't feel good about her decision to shit everything down.

*text*

Jay: I did it.

Jess: Did what?

Jay: I did what you told me.

Jess: Fired?

Jay: Yes.

Jess: How do you feel?

Jay: I feel like I should've listened to you in the first place.

Jess: Well you can't go back, friend.

Jay: I know...

Jess: How did she take it?

Jay: Not good. And I didn't handle it well.

Jess: It is what it is. You have to look out for you and your family and what YOU want. You can't please everyone.

Jay: I know, sis. Whyyyy did any of this have to happen?

Jess: Because we're human and we make mistakes.

Jay: Cameren is being super chill about it.

Jess: Take that win.

Jay: Me and Cameren were talking about getting a unicorn and then she mentioned it too. It was weird.

Jay: I might not have shut it down, but she betrayed me. We messed around when Cameren was in Chicago and she snuck and FaceTimed him on my phone and let him watch.

Jess: She did WHAT?!

Jay: I found out yesterday after I picked him up from the airport.

Jess: Jay...

Jay: I think she thought it would encourage me to want to have a threesome.

Jay: In the moment, I was I was down. But then I just broke down.

Jess: I'm still stuck on this video.

Jay: It was wild. A double sided dildo was involved.

Jess: Jesus.

Jay: I can't believe this bitch.

Jay: When she kissed me in front of him, that's when I lost it.

Jay: Why can't I have my cake and eat it too?!

Jess: Because that girl is too close to your situation and you're going to complicate things.

Jay: I can't believe you're being the level headed one. What's wrong with me?!

Jess: First of all, bitch fuck you.

Jess: Second, I have had a chick eat my pussy so good that I thought I was done with dick. I get it. But this ain't it.

Jess: You let that girl fuck you and your nigga, next thing you know she running behind him. I've seen what his dick does to you, you were pregnant and engaged in less than two months. That dick is for YOU. If a nigga was giving it to me like that, I'm not letting nobody experience that but ME.

Jay: But...I feel things and idk what to do with those feelings.

Jess: I can't answer that.

Jay: Why couldn't I have had a ho phase like you and got all this shit out?

Jess: Because you're not me and you don't need a ho phase.

Jess: Teach Cam how to eat your pussy like she eats your pussy.