89

Cam

Deon: Thanks for meeting me, bro.
Me: You know I'm always here.
Deon: I'm fucked up.
Me: We all make mistakes.
Deon: I don't even know how to tell you. But I figure if ima come clean to anybody, it should be you.
Me: Well...

Deon requested a double shot of Jack, taking them to the head as soon as the waiter set the glasses on the table. He looked terrible, like he hadn't slept in days. His eyes had bags. He hadn't shaved or gotten a hair cut. He wasn't even dressed like his normal self. He had on a fleece sweatsuit, not his usual freshly shaven, best dressed self.

Deon: I...umm...I don't even know where to start.
Me: How long has this been going on, Deon?
Deon: I can't even say.
Me: You been moving wild.
Deon: When I first signed to SPA, I had an incident.
Me: What kinda incident?
Deon: One of the other agents...who had been at the agency for over a decade...threw a party for one of our new clients. So we're at the party, drinking, dancing. There's women everywhere. I can't even tell you where all these women came from. Instagram models, influencers, groupies, cheerleaders. After a few drinks, I start talking to this chick. We end up upstairs in one of the rooms. We're kissing and shit. Next thing I know, I look up and see dude in the corner in a chair. He ain't got on shit but some boxers. He's eye'ing me and I'm like "hey what the fuck is going on?!" She's telling me to just relax. I'm telling her I'm not with that shit. Dude is holding a remote control and presses a button and the curtains in the room open. There's a glass window that you can see straight through into another room. It's a whole orgy going on. I knew then that I'd gotten myself into some shit that I wasn't sure I could get myself out of.

Me: What?!

Deon knocks back a double shot of tequila and continues with the story.

Deon: So he's like...I'm about to make you an offer that you can't pass up. I'm looking at him and then back at these other muthafuckas in this other room. And in walk two more girls. I'm talking about baddies. One walks over to me and takes an X pill and then puts one of my tongue. I'm unsure of everything at this point but also scared shitless. Cuz the nigga looks like the godfather and he also has a pistol on the table next to him. So he says to me that he brought these girls up for me to have a good time. That nothing happens can ever leave the room. And in exchange, I'll be the top agent at the agency. He starts listing all the new athletes that are soon to be coming out of college and seeking representation and how all of them could be mine.  I ask him what I gotta do. I ask him why he don't want them. Why he's trying to sell me. He tells me he's about to retire and he thinks I'm the only one into agency with the heart to really take it to the next level. At this point, the girls are feeling me up, pouring up more liquor and I'm feeling it. He never leaves his chair. So I'm thinking he just some weird ass nigga who wants to watch. The X starts to kick in and I'm feeling good. These girls are sucking my dick, one on my tip, one on my balls. I'm loose. I can't even stand. He comes up out of his draws and now he's stroking himself. I'm cool as long as he stays away from me. But...he doesn't. He comes over to us and starts making out with the other chick. He starts touching me and I'm like "hey...I'm cool with them. But not you." But I'm gone. And the shit is feeling good. So he's like "you sure?" And at that point, I'm just like fuck it. Everybody is high and drunk. Next thing I know, HE giving me top. And I'm not gon lie to you, to this day, it's the best head I've ever had in my life.

Me: Man...you can't be serious.

Deon: The only thing I know is my dick hit every hole in that room. I woke up the next morning and bitches were laid out on the floor in blankets. At the foot of the bed. When I last had recollection, it was three hoes in the room. It was seven in there when I woke up. I try to sit up cuz I'm confused as hell. I can only remember certain parts of what happened the night before. Dude must've heard me cuz he comes out the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. I stand up and ask him what happened last night and he tells me that I secured the rest of my career. He walks over to the dresser and pulls out a file folder and walks to me. I ask him what it is and hands me a robe. So I get out the bed, put it on, and follow him over to a couch that he's got in the other side of this big ass room and he grabs a pen and hands me the folder. I sit down and open the folder and then immediately look at him. The first page is a contract to sign Kyler Johnson.