32

With the power of the state of Georgia, on this beautiful island in the Bahamas, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Nephew, you may now kiss your beautiful bride.

Guess what I did today
Those were the words I said to you
It was last May, don't know the exact day
In my head there was a praise
And you told me that you loved me
More than anything in your life
And I asked you would you do me
The honor of being my wife (yes I will)
I will be your man, your protector, your best friend
'Til my humble life is ended
Then time begins again (couldn't we)
Couldn't we be the happily ever after

Case's 'Happily Ever After' blared through the speakers, as Jayden and Cam kissed for the first time as husband and wife. Their family and friends cheered and clapped, as they celebrated their union. Cameren's uncle officiated the wedding.

Jayden wore an ivory colored sleeveless lace dress with a pair of Bohemian pearl styled sandals. Cameren wore a matching ivory linen tux with a denim colored linen bow tie with leather sandals hand-stitched by one of the locals.

Their embrace lasted several minutes. "I love you so much, Jayden Nicole Taylor." "I love you more, Cameren Jackson." They held hands as they headed back down the aisle. The twins awaited, in a handmade wooden stroller. Baby Jayden wore a linen ivory dress and and Baby Jayson wore a matching suit like his daddy.

Cameren picked up the twins, Jayden cuffed his arms. Kendrick snapped photos of the family and wedding party.

*1 hour later*

Cameren spun his wife around and pulled her close. "You are SO sexy!" "I think we need to disappear." "Mmm...I like that idea." "Meet me in the dressing room in 10 minutes? They danced to another song and then Jayden snuck out. Cameren told Deon that he needed to help Jayden get some breastmilk for the twins, and dipped out.

As soon as he walked in the dressing room, Jayden grabbed his jacket and threw him into the wall. "Shit!" "I missed you!" She jumped in his arms. He kissed her lips and neck and led her to the vanity. He lifted her dress over her thighs. He slid her panties to the side and dropped to his knees.

He kissed her pussy and inserted his tongue, gripping her inner thighs sucking and licking her. She leaned back against the mirror and pushed his head into her. She moaned loudly. He stood up and slid into her. "Oh!" she gasped. "You haven't felt that in awhile!" He delivered quick, hard strokes. "Oh fuck!" "You feel so good," he moaned in her ear. "I've missed you." They hadn't made love since before the twins were born. Six months. *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* "You gon make me give you another baby!" He moaned. "I wanna have all your babies," she moaned back. "You gon make me nut." He put his palms against the mirror and long stroked her. "Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his ass. "God, I love you! Oh fuck!" He grabbed her boobs and kissed her all over, her mouth gaping open. He bit her bottom lip as she orgasmed. She put her hand behind his head and squeezed. "Ahhhh," he growled. "Your pussy is SO. FUCKIN'. GOOD!" He wiped his forehead as he finished in her. She smiled. "I love you, husband!" "I love you, wife!" He stood up and began gathering himself. He pulled his boxers back up and she helped him buckle his pants. He helped her off the vanity, and helped her fix her dress, and they walked out of the dressing room holding hands. Jess met them at the reception hall entrance.

Jess: Girl, I was just about to come looking for you.

Jayden: Oh please, we weren't gone that long.

Jess: Let me fix your hair.

Jayden: God, I love that man.

Jess: So much so that you left all your guests for a quickie, huh?

Jayden: It's been SIX months.

Jess: I know...

Jayden: AND I think I'm ovulating or something! I have been suffering all week. My toys have gotten more use out of me these last few months, than they have since before me and Cam got together.

They laughed together and walked back inside with interlocked arms. She walked Jayden back to Cameren. "Your bride..." and handed her off.

All of a sudden, the intro to Beyoncé "Formation" came on and Jayden lost it.

Jess, DJ, Liyah, Shayla, Ty, Drayah, and Mackenzie all rushed to the dance floor.

"Y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess! Papparazi catch my fly and my cocky fresh!"

The men stood around hyping them up. Auntie Faith strutted to the dance floor in her Black southern church mother hat and stole the show.

"My daddy Alabama, mama Louisiana

You mix that Negro with that Creole make a Texas bamaaa..."

Jayden's grandparents actually were by way of Alabama and Louisiana, so she was really feeling herself. The girls watched Faith get down on the dance floor. Cam went to dance with her. Deon jumped behind her and pretended to grind her. Everybody was cracking up laughing.

Jayden ran up to Cam and twirled. "Cuz I slay, I slay!" He grabbed her and pulled her close. "We gon slay!" They danced and laughed all night.

After the night was over, Jayden went back to the beach house to Tystfeed the twins. Her boobs were full and leaking. After she fed them, her Tysts still felt full so she pumped and had eight ounces of milk to store in the fridge. She put the twins down for bed and left Jess, her mom, and Faith in charge and went on a walk on the beach with Cam.

Jayden: I can't believe I'm your wife.

Cam picked her up and spun her around, but he lost his balance and they went tumbling down in the sand. They busted out laughing. He pulled her on top of him. "You looked so gorgeous today...I nearly cried when I saw you coming down the aisle." "You did cry!" "I love you. Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth today." He kissed her hand. She laid on his chest and they laid on the beach under the stars and talked and laughed until they were both too tired to function any longer.