18

The day had finally come for Jayden's almost 18 week OB appointment. They anticipated learning the sex of the babies today. They'd taken the day to do some wedding planning and meet with vendors. They had a meeting with the wedding planner solidifying their destination wedding in the Bahamas.

Jayden: Good morning, baby daddy.

She kissed his lips as he stepped out of the shower. "Mmmm. I love waking up to your sexy ass." He rubbed her belly. "Good morning, babies!" Her baby bump had started to form and at her fourteen week appointment, she was already measuring six weeks ahead. The doctor told her that she pretty much always measure ahead since she was carrying two healthy babies.

Since she was carrying twins, she had to see her regular OB, in addition to a high risk pregnancy specialist.

Jayden: Are you ready for today?

Cam: I can't wait!

Cameren and Jayden got dressed and headed to the doctor. They checked in and waited for Jayden to be called back. She gave her urine sample and headed back to the room. The nurse had her take off her bottoms and lay under a sheet. "I'm Tee, are we wanting to know the sexes today?" "Absolutely."

She turned on the ultrasound machine, poured the gel on her stomach and placed the probe to check out the babies. She moved it around, announcing the body parts, as she marked them. "Here's the heartbeat. Baby A is 164. Baby B is 165. They look good, mama." She moved it around so more. "You can see their little arms. Spine looks healthy." Cameren held Jayden's hand as he stood and looked at the screen with her. "Alright, so...here we go... you ready?" "Yes!" "What are you guys wanting?" "A boy and a girl." "Well...baby A is..." she typed "It's a GIRL!" on the screen. "Baby B..." "it's a boy!" "Oh my God!" Jayden started to cry. "So you can tell here, here's his penis and if we do them side by side, you can tell there's no penis here. These babies look good! I'll print your sonograms and Dr. Parker will be in here in a second to look them over. Congrats!" "Thanks, Tee."

Tee walked out of the room. Cam wiped a tear from his cheek. "I'm so happy!" He gave her a kiss. "You are growing the hell out them babies. I'm so proud of you! I love you so much!" He kissed her lips multiples times. She wiped her tears. "I can't believe this." They stared at the screen.

The doctor came in and looked at the babies, gave them their sonogram pictures and they left. As Cam helped Jay in the car, he kissed her. "You're having my babies." "I know." "You can't ever get rid of me now." He kissed her again and rubbed her stomach.

From there, they headed to meet the wedding planner for lunch, finalizing the flight and resort reservations for them and their guests. They decided on a small beach wedding and they had rented two 6 bedroom beach houses for their friends and family. Kendrick would be their wedding photographer and they found a local baker to make their cakes.

From there, they went to Target and BuyBuyBaby to create baby registries and Bed Bath, & Beyond and Dillard's to create wedding registries. Jayden was on cloud 9. They both were.