57

Jayden: Bring your fine ass in here.

Jayden, Cameren, and Nuri had flown to Chicago with the basketball team for a national tournament. Nuri was staying with a teammate in another room.

Jayden was laying in the bed in a muscle tee and a pair of Cam's boxers.

Jayden: Baaabe! What are you doing in there?

Cameren: Getting sexy for you.

Cam came out of the bathroom glistening in oil playing Blueface "Thotiana" on his Beats pill. He stood in the doorway wearing a cowboy hat with his phone in the air holding his waistband. He was shirtless with a pair of basketball shorts on. He started thrusting doing the Blueface dance. He switched the song to Lil Nas X "Old Town Road."

Jayden: Oh my God, cut it out.

He used his phone like a microphone. "Welllll, ima gonna take my horse to the old town road...I'm gonna riiiiiiiide til I can't no mo!" "Where the fuck did you get a cowboy hat from?"

As soon as the beat dropped he started doing the "shoot" dance and pretending like he was riding a horse. His dick bounced up and down, filling his shorts up like an elephant trunk. He clearly didn't have on underwear. He pulled his waistband down slightly revealing his dick. Jayden cracked up laughing at his dance. He crawled into bed with her kissing her. "Mmm..." He pretended to ride her, grinding on her pelvis and singing at the top of his lungs. "Bull ridin and boobies, Cowboy hat from Gucci, Wrangler on my booty!" "You are gonna get us kicked out of this hotel!" He pretended to thrust on her. When the song ended, he tossed his phone to the side and started kissing her neck.

Jayden: You are so silly.

Cameren: I know...your friend coming through tonight.

Jayden: You want her to?

Cameren: Mmhmm.

Just as he said that, Justice was walking in. Jayden had given her a key card to their room and she snuck in, making the door close quietly behind her. She walked around the corner, and leaned against the wall.

Justice: Hey.

Jayden and Cam looked up to find her standing there in a sports bra & some fleece Nike shorts. "Come here." Justice kicked off her slides and crawled into bed and laid next to Jay. Jay kissed her lips. Justice rolled over facing her rubbing her fingers through her hair. Cam continued kissing on Jayden. She could feel his dick protruding through his shorts.

Cam interrupted their kiss with a kiss of his own to Justice. "You are so fucking sexy," Cam whispered. She sat up on her elbows kissing Cam, slobbering him down. Jayden watched intently. She was so turned on. Justice was such a good kisser.

Jayden reached over caressing her thighs and ass. Justice reached to her sliding her shorts below her ass, giving Jayden better access. Her skin was so soft and silky. Justice guided Jayden's hands up to her breasts, using her hand to squeeze them.

Cam lifted Jayden's shirt up to her neck, exposing her perfect breasts. He kissed her stomach, and nipples, slowly, sensually he indulged in her body as he had done dozens of times before. He never got tired of kissing her, tasting her, her smooth skin on his lips.

Jayden was kissing Justice, sucking her bottom lip gently. Cameren kissed down her stomach, inching her bottoms down as he went. He dragged his lip down her upper pussy area, spreading her labia with his tongue. He felt at home in her warmness, sucking her clit gently. Her mouth flew open, Justice marveling at her beauty as her man pleased her. She sucked her earlobe. "I wanna be next." Justice's warm breath pierced her wet skin. She grabbed her breast and gently squeezed, pinching her nipple softly. Justice watched Jayden's reaction with every touch. Her body was so sensitive. Justice smiled as she watched her facial expression told exactly how she felt in that moment, her eyes closed, mouthing open, biting her lip and then releasing over and over again. She licked her lips.