82

Jess

Me: Morgan? Baby, your daddy is here to pick you up for you guys' date.
Morgan: I'm just getting my tiara, mommy! Here I come!

Garrett walked in wearing a grey suit with a blue tie and the 'True Blue' Jordan 1s. I eyed the fuck out of him. "Hi, baby girl. You look so beautiful. These are for you." He handed her a bouquet of pink and yellow lillies. "Let me say good bye to mommy and then I'll be ready." He kissed her forehead and walked over to me. "You look so fucking good." I bit my lip as Morgan pranced out of the room. He pulled me close. "I have time for a quickie." I adjusted his tie. "You don't. But I wish you did." I kissed his lips. I could feel his bulge press up against my thigh. "Go! Go have fun! And take lots of pictures." I kissed his lips again. "When I get back, I want you waiting for me...naked. I'm gonna be thinking about that pussy all night." My pussy throbbed. "Morgan, let me get a few pictures of you and daddy before you go!" He reached around grabbing my ass and kissing my neck. "Baby...y'all are gonna be late..." I moaned. My God I wanted him.

He pulled away, grabbing my hand leading me to the foyer where Morgan was waiting, holding her shiny holographic purse. "Come on, daddy! Let's show mommy how it's done!" She struck a pose and I excitedly opened my camera app and started snapping pictures. Garrett joined her and posed next to her.  Then they posed back to back before dropping down into a rap squat. After I snapped a couple more photos, Garrett kneeled on one knee and Morgan gave him a kiss on the cheek. I snapped a picture of that smiling.

I have another gift for you. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a dark colored jewelry box and opened it. Her mouth dropped. "Are those real diamonds?!" she asked, grinning. "Now baby, you know your daddy only rocks with the best." She rubbed her fingers across it. "It says 'Daddy's Girl', mommy! Come look at it!" She motioned for me to come over, as he took it out of the box. He held it up for me to see before opening the clasp to place the necklace around her neck. "The Daddy/Daughter dance isn't gonna know what hit em. There, baby!" He said as he got it on. "Daddy, I love it! Thank you!" He kissed her on the cheek and gave her a big hug before standing back up. "Alright! Let's go! Mommy, will you put her flowers in a vase for her?" He kissed me on the cheek. "Of course." When he tried to pull away, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. I moaned into his mouth "I love you." He returned the kiss and they made their way out of the door.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the glass of wine that I'd poured before Garrett arrived and headed to my room. As soon as I got in there, I set my phone on the nightstand and opened the drawer to reveal my bullet vibrator. I wasn't gonna make it until they got back. I plopped on the bed, propping myself up and sliding the vibrator down into my panties, holding the power button and twitching when the vibration started.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip and imagined Garrett inside of me. As the sensation arose, the imagery of Garrett beating my pussy up from behind and me sucking the fuck outta Deon's dick came into my head. I got even more aroused, pressing the button increasing the intensity on my vibrator.

My phone began to vibrate on the nightstand. Without stopping, I picked it up and saw that Deon was calling. "You have got to be kidding me!" I said aloud. I silenced the phone by pressing the volume button and continued. Within seconds my phone was vibrating again. "Dammit!" I felt my orgasm coming. "Oh fuck! Shit! Ohhh!" I cried out. My phone continued to vibrate as I came hard as fuck. "Hello?!" I said, answering before I even realized what I was doing.

Deon: Shit. Did I catch you at a bad time?
Me: No, no. It's fine.

I turned the vibrator off and tossed it on the bed.

Deon: Okay...I...umm. I didnt mean to keep calling. I texted first but you didn't answer.
Me: It's fine. Wassup?
Deon: I'm in the neighborhood. I need to come by. I think I left my birth certificate and social security card in the safe. I thought I got all of my documents but I can't find those anywhere.
Me: Oh okay, yeah that's cool. Where you at?
Deon: I'm about five minutes away.
Me: Okay. I'm here.
Deon: Thanks, babe. I...mean...Jess. I'll text when I'm outside.
Me: Okay.