4

Jayden went home, showered and put up some cute jeans, her favorite top, and some sandals. She attempted a quick twist and go, which required a decent amount of leave-in conditioner and her favorite hair butter.

*iMessage*

Gym Bae: Dress cute, but laid back.

Jayden: I'm always cute.

Gym Bae: You are...

Gym Bae: You miss me?

Jayden: Of course...

Gym Bae: See you soon, sexy. *kiss emoji*

Just as she was brushing her teeth and applying her nude lipstick and gloss, Cameren texted that he was outside and rung the doorbell. She took one last look in the mirror and headed out the door. He greeted her with a kiss on the lips.

Cam wasn't lying when he said he was a nigga at heart. He had on some loose ripped skinny jeans, a throwback Bulls Jordan jersey & the Bred 11s. She thought he'd dress up a bit more, but it didn't even matter. He looked so good and it reminded her of her college days, except he was grown ass man with a career and not a broke college students. The jersey accentuated his muscles and his arms were well moisturized.

Cameren: You look good!

Jayden: Thank you! You look good too, dressing like you're 20 years old.

Cameren: I feel like that was shade.

Jayden: Just a little bit.

Cameren: I gotta dress up Monday through Friday to work with them white folks. I like to cool it on the weekends.

Jayden: I understand. I'm not judging.

Cameren: You ready to go?

Jayden: Yeah...Shit! I forgot my purse!

She unlocked her front door and deactivated the alarm system. He followed her inside and waited in her foyer, checking out her entryway decor. Jayden had a large family photo on the wall of her parents and siblings. She grabbed her purse off the bar and walked back to the foyer. He didn't notice her return. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his lips softly and smiled. He smelled so good. She nearly melted in his arms. He led her out of the house and she locked the door, reactivating the alarm with her key ring remote.

Cameren had left the car running. He led her opened the passenger side of his Audi and opened the door for her to get inside, closing it behind her. Once inside the car.

Cam: So what kinda music do you like?

Jayden: Rap mostly. I dabble in other genres, but I need something I can shake my ass to," she said in a sarcastic tone.

Cam turned on Travis Scott "Sicko Mode."

Jayden: Your speakers sound amazing!

Cam: Thanks! I had a custom system installed.

He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, as he sped off down her street. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. She felt like a high school girl on her first date. He gave her permission to choose whatever music she preferred. About 15 mins later, they arrived at the restaurant. They were immediately seated.

Cam: So, am I everything you thought I'd be?

Jayden: You're kinda conceited, huh?

Cam: I am not! I'm just asking. You're everything I thought you'd be and more. So far anyway...you could still turn out to be a serial killer or crazy or something.