12

Cameren offered to host Jayden's next game night at his house. She'd told him how she loved to have friends over to kick it. He barbecued wings on his balcony, made white Hennessy mixes, daiquiris, and even had the finest of marijuana. Jayden invited her friends DJ & Peyton, and Liyah & Chase, who were married couples, Cam's lesbian friends Shayla & Ty, & Jess, Kendrick & Drayah, the singles. This would be his official welcome into the crew.

All of Jayden's friends knew each other from high school and college, a few that they'd met through other friends. Cam had met Shayla & Ty at an event for professional athletes several years ago through Deon, who couldn't make it to game night.

They ate wings, got high as fuck, and drank all night long. They played Black Card Revoked, Family Feud men vs. women, and Truth or Dare by the rooftop pool.

Truth or Dare got a little out of hand. Kendrick dared Jess to go skinny dipping in the hot tub for 10 minutes. Drayah then dared Jayden to make out with Jess while she was skinny dipping. "I'm not doing that." "You have to, babe. It's a dare. Them's the rules." Cam shrugged.

Jayden made everyone turn their heads as she reluctantly undressed and jumped in the hot tub. "How long?" "Two minutes." "Ugh fine." Jess swam over to her.

Jess: Hi, best friend.

Jayden: I'm not drunk enough for this.

Jess: Bring your fine ass here!

Jess yanked her arm and started to kiss her.

Jess: Mmm. You might have to come home with me tonight instead of Cam.

Jayden: Stoppp!

Jess felt up her boobs.

Jayden: You are so drunk!

She laughed as Jess got way too frisky.

Jayden: This is awkward as fuck. Cam's watching.

Jess: So let's give him a show...

Jess grabbed her face and pulled her close, forcing her tongue into her mouth as soon as their lips touched. Everyone cheered in the background. Jayden bit her lip, tonguing her down more until Cam finally yelled, "That's enough, ladies!" Jess pulled away gently, but Jayden pulled her back for one last kiss. "Ay! Ay! Time's up!" one of the guys yelled. "That was hot, best friend," Jess said smiling seductively at Jayden. "I didn't know you could kiss like that!" They laughed together, as they floated towards the pool steps. Jayden put her arm Jess' neck as they walked up together. Cam tossed a towel at each of them to cover up, before exiting the hot tub.

Kendrick: Sheesh!

Peyton: *whistles loudly while spinning a towel in the air above his head*

DJ: You are crazy! Still wylin' like you were in college.

Jess laughed and took a gulp from her wine glass. "Y'all know what happens when I get drunk! That's my muthafuckin' baby mama! She can have me any day!" She went and dried off in the corner & slipped back into her dress.

After a few more less frisky rounds, game night ended and Cam saw all of the guests off.

Jayden: I'ma cool it up here, babe.

Cam: You sure gon be alright up here by yourself?

Jayden: I'm good, baby.

Cam: Okay, I'll be back.

He headed downstairs to let everyone grab their things from his condo and then went back up to the rooftop pool/jacuzzi to find Jayden. When he returned, she had undressed again and was back in the hot tub. Blunt in one hand. Wine glass in the other. She had Beyoncé's "Self-Titled" album playing quietly on the Bluetooth speaker.