43

Jayden: I would like to give a toast!

She stood up in her shimmering carnation pink matron of honor dress and picked her champagne glass. The wedding party turned to face her.

Most of you who know Jess know me because we've basically be joined at the hip since the 7th grade. If you know us, then y'all also know we've been raising hell since the 7th grade. Jessica, you know that you mean the world to me. Sis, there is not anyone in this world who deserves this more than you. Jess is legitimately the most selfless person I know. I could tell you story after story of all the times I've personally witnessed her put other's before herself and most of you here probably have similar stories of your own. So to show my appreciation to you, I met and fell in love with Cameren, so that you could meet Deon and fall in love. I am 100% joking, but I am so glad it happened that way. Deon is a wonderful man who loves you and I have enjoyed watching you too grow more in love. I'm thankful that I get to be a witness to the love that you all share and that we get to be double date buddies for life.

Cam stood up as Jayden was finishing her speech.

Well since my wife is up, ima gon ahead and give my speech too. Deon. Deon, Deon, Deon. Boy, I am proud of you. If y'all don't know, Deon was a knucklehead. He was the troublemaker and I was the one who had to talk some sense into his head our whole lives. Like Jessica and Jayden, we grew like siblings and the love I have for this man can only be equated to a brotherhood. I never thought he'd get married, cuz he was always out doing something crazy. But man, the way I've seen you love Jess...I've had to step my game up. I have never seen him love anyone the way he loves this woman.

(Man, please I learned from you.)

See how he lying y'all? Nah, but forreal. We spent many nights talking about Jayden and Jessica. These women had our noses wide open. I am so glad I get to walk alongside you, bro. I pray that our kids grow up together and experience a friendship like the one we have. I love you, man.

Deon stood up, wiped a tear from his eyes and dapped up Cam and gave him a hug. "I love you, bro."

Deon and Jess has gotten married two hours earlier. Jess wore a beautifully fitted Vera Wang with Crystals all over it. Deon wore a Navy tux with a matte carnation pink tie.

Jayden and Cam had saved their speeches for last. All of their friends clapped and cheered. As the dining staff began to clear all of the guests' plates off the table, the DJ announced that the open bar was still going and that he was about to get the party started.

Jayden drug Jess over to the bar for shots. She made the rest of the bridesmaids come too. Liyah, DJ, Peyton, Shayla, Ty, and Drayah all knocked back shots with them.

"CASH MONEY RECORDS TAKIN' OVA FA DA NINE NINE AND DA TWO THOUSAND!"

They all ran to the dance floor. Jess kicked off her shoes and hiked up her dress and started twerking in the middle of the dance floor. Her and Jayden twerked on each other. The rest of the girls were on the floor shaking ass all over the place. It felt like a college frat party all over again. Jess turned around and smacked Jayden's ass. "Bring yo sexy ass here, best friend!" Jayden backed her ass up on Jess. She put her hands on her knees bounced and popped and shook her ass on Jess. "The bride and the matron of honor are getting freaky on the dance floor. Where the husbands at?" exclaimed the DJ.

Jess ran over to the DJ booth and asked for the mic. He handed it to her. "This is an adult wedding, so if you brought the kids with you, you might want to cover their eyes or take them home cuz we're about to turn the fuck up! With that said, DJ please play some more ratchet bitch music." "Well alright then!" He scratched.

"I wanna slim, fine woman with some twerk with her!"

Deon came out of nowhere with a bottle of Hennessy, yanking his new wife to the dance floor. She bent over shaking and gyrating on him. He bit his lip and grinded on her. Cam walked up behind Jayden. "You out here actin' a damn fool!" "Come here." She led him back to the dance floor. She pulled his hands up above her head and began twerking on him in a circular motion. This was the first time she had drank and gotten to let loose since CJ was born. She planned to do so all night.

Cam: Yes the fuck ma'am!

"Baby boy, you stay on my mind. Fulfill my fantasy."

Jay slowed her twerk to a slow grind. Cam placed his hands on her hips and guided her up and down his pelvic area. She spun around and placed his hands back on her hips and smiled, staring him in the eyes.

"Yes, no, hurt me so good, baby, oh. I'm so wrapped up in your love, let me go."

Cam: You are so sexy.

Jayden: I know...

She kissed him, soft and slow. They slow grinded.

*record scratch* "Man I got that swaggggg..."

Deon & Jess got in the middle as the groomsmen and the bridesmaids all interlocked arms with them in preparation for the iconic "Swag surf."

"I'm on hypnotic, exotic, with Polo on my body..."

They all swagsurfed as the videographer circled them.

DJ Destiny: Fuck it up, Black people!

They danced and danced.

DJ Destiny: Alright y'all, I have a special request from the bride.

Jess went to the DJ booth to grab two mics.

*record scratch* Big ol' freak! Big booty, big ol' treat.

Jess handed a mic to Jayden and then recited the Megan Thee Stallion lyrics together.

He like baby let me rub, let me rub on ya. Can I get a little love, little love from ya? My addictive, it's driving him crazy. I think I gotta run from em.

They danced and grinded on each other as they rapped. They stood face to face rapping as the guests cheered. "See I'm a big ol freak, I love to talk my shit!" Eventually they summoned their husbands. Jess sat Deon down in a chair on the dance floor and gyrated on him.

I wanna fuck in the mirror

I like to look at your face when you in it

Come in the room and I'm givin' commands

I am the captain and he the lieutenant

I need that neck like a muhfuckin pendant

Need you to spit, make that muhfucka glisten

Tell him "Shut up!" make that muhfucka listen

I bet he gon' like it, he won't do no trippin'

Jess sat in his lap and pretended to ride him. He gripped her hips and bit his lip. She buried his face in her cleavage then jumped up.

*record scratch* You make me... *record scratch* You make me... *record scratch* You make me happy! This you can get, yeah...

Anybody who wasn't already on the dance floor, got up to dance.

DJ Destiny: I know we all love the original and the Beyoncé remake, so your girl mixed it up so I can give you both. This one's for the new school and the old heads! Let's get it, y'all!

The wedding party started a Soul Train line and everybody danced to their heart's content. It was a lituation to remember for decades to come. Jess had her hand in the entire planning of the reception playlist because it was just as ratchet and carefree as she was.