1

Jayden increased the speed on the treadmill. The tall brown skinned guy on the treadmill next to her was sprinting. She could see his chest move when he ran. It took so much to resist looking over at him because he looked so fucking good. She glanced over at him and smiled. He flashed her a sparkling white smile. She noticed him pick up his phone and change the song on his Apple Music playlist. Trying not to stare, she looked up at the TV mounted on the wall in front of them. Her phone buzzed in the cup holder of the treadmill. Accept AirDrop from CJ's phone?

Cameren smiled to himself as he watched her try not to show an obvious reaction. Accept. A contact info screen appeared on her phone. She stopped her treadmill and wiped her forehead with her towel and took a gulp of water. Cameren Jackson Taylor. iPhone (469) 555-1452 Work 972-555-3568 Email: cjtaylor@gmail.com

She clicked the phone number and composed an iMessage.

Jayden: How did you know it was me?

Cameren: Got lucky. Contact photo *wink*

Cameren: So what's your name?

Jayden: Jayden.

Cameren: Oh, I only get a first name? *thinking emoji*

She put her phone in the pocket of her tights and looked at him, as he was still running full speed. He turned his treadmill off and hopped down once it reached a lower speed. Look at that print. Damn! Dripping with sweat, Cameren wiped his face and neck with a white towel. His brown skin glistened in the fluorescent lights.

Jayden: I'm not gonna text you when I'm standing right next to you. I'm Jayden Tate.

Caneren: Nice to meet you. You can call me Cam.

Jayden: So you AirDrop your number to strange women often?

Cameren: Ain't nothing strange about you.

She blushed.

Cameren: Are you done working out or...?

Jayden: Yeah, I've been here for awhile now. I do dance class too.

Cameren: You should join me over here. Don't check out just yet.

She eyed him up and down, following him to the other side of the gym away from the machines.

They'd been seeing each other at the gym for weeks. They never spoke but they ALWAYS noticed when the other was in the building. Jayden had recently joined this gym, after her old gym shut down. She'd assumed he was a regular here. His body made that very clear.

Cameren was 6'4" brown skinned with a low cut fade. He had waves. Men don't rock the simple cut anymore. She loved the coarse look, but there was something about his that made her wet on sight. He had a mustache and a medium length beard. His hair was a dark brown color. His edge up was always crisp, like he'd been lined up by Jesus himself. He had perfect arms and legs, toned but not too muscular. AND he was proportionate. He never skipped leg day. She paid attention to that. He was built like a tight end. That mildly thick athletic build. He always worked out in a tank top or a cut off sleeve tee with basketball shorts.

He radiated "big dick energy." She sensed a confident, but chill vibe from him. He wasn't wearing a ring and she didn't notice the ring tan that most married men had even when they took off their wedding band. The coast was clear.

Jayden was 5'10" medium thick. Her thighs and ass were toned perfectly from squats. Her 36D cup breasts sat perfectly on her chest, atop her four pack abs. She was athletic, working out four times a week. She had black curly hair that she had recently added purple streaks to. Her skin was the perfect milk chocolate silky smooth.