18

" To ask you a few questions. The first one is, are you or are you not a human?", Kawahira asked his first question.

" No.", Cielo revealed.

" Who are you?"

" Cielo."

" Date of birth?"

" October 20**"

" How many flames do you have?"

" More than one."

" Sky flames included?"

" Yes."

" So you are the current Sky Arcobaleno?"

" Yes."

" Does the curse affect your health?"

" No. I am not human."

" You save Aria that night?"

" Yes."

" Why did you?"

" I owed the former Sky Arcobaleno before her."

" You know Luce?"

" Yes."

" Were you the one she died to protect?"

" Unfortunately yes."

" She loved you very dearly, you know that?"

" I wish she hadn't, but yes I knew."

" Cielo, is that even your real name?"

" I refuse any other name besides that."

" Why do you hate humans?"

" They don't know the right way to appreciate life."

" Why are Demon Lords after you?"

" It's my punishment."

" My last question, you answered all my questions honestly and is unusually calm even though I invaded your privacy, why is that?"

" Because these are things you already knew. I am not upset you invaded my privacy because I don't have that much emotions since I am not human."

" Then I must thank you for your understanding. I assume you won't inform the other Arcobalenos that the pacifier Aria has is fake.", Kawahira chuckled lightly. Cielo stood up as if to leave, " Your line of thinking is correct. Goodbye Headmaster."

Kawahira watched him as he left not saying anything. Cielo left the Academy and started walking down the quiet streets alone. He suddenly sensed piercing eyes from the abyss staring at his back. Ignoring it he walked as if he hadn't noticed it.

Just then Takeshi came skipping in his direction seeming to be happy for some reason. Lambo was with him, they had changed their clothes back at the mansion. The two noticed Cielo, " Cielo want to come with us?"

Not asking to where he surprisingly agreed, " Sure." The two were excited and led Cielo to the park. They went on a few rides, walked around, and bought themselves cold treats before sitting on a bench. They could see a magnificent view of what others were doing when sitting there.

The little children ran up and down in the park having fun without being restrained. The entire moment was peaceful and cheery like a wonderful dream. The two watched as Cielo closed his eyes as he took bites out of his blue popsicle.

Cielo was using his keen sense of hearing to listen to his surroundings. He heard the heartbeat of the two beside him then he ignored the many voices of children. He heard the beating of another heartbeat hidden in the shadows from the thing that was watching him. His hyper intuition told him what it was.

Then suddenly the sound of a child crying interrupted his concentration. He opened his eyes and watched what was happening a few yards in front of him. A mother and her two little girls were in a disagreement.

The two little girls were cute and adorable. One seem to be the abe of eight while the other seemed to be age five. The two sisters were playing in the swing, the older one pushing the smaller one. By accident the smaller sister let go of the swing and fell out.

The older sister quickly ran to her aid and saw that she had scraped one of her knees. The mother who hadn't seen what happened came running up and hitting the older sister accusing her of pushing her little sister down and bullying her as the older sister.

The little one defended her sister telling her mother that she was the one who fell out by accident. The mother ignored  her saying she should not lie to cover for her sister then hit her too claiming that the little girl was lying.