26

" Seventh. Based off the timeline between his escape from Estraneo and his arrival at the Academy, he met someone he loved, someone who loved him, a mansion where he was kept was attacked and burnt down by Demons, and he was captured by a Demon Lord by the name of Shiva. How are these linked to his real identity?"

" Eight. What are the Demon Lords after by capturing Cielo?"

" Nine. Cielo often state that he is not human. He dislikes humans and Demons alike. A monster serve him as a familiar so that rules out Monster. Which race does he belong to?"

" Finally. What's the relationship between the Sawada family and Cielo, and why does he hate Leymitsu more than the rest of the family?"

" For the first question no on can answer. The second one I think Cielo bears resemblance to japanese yet he grew up in Italy. That means his parents are half Italian and half Japanese. His family might come from either Japan or Italy."

" For the third question I think it is rather obviously. Yes his parents were the ones who sold him to Estraneo, because he hates them and said they never treated him like a son. The fourth question was answered by the second one. Italy or Japan"

" The fifth question of what information can be gathered from his birthday. He was born the fourteenth of October. What is odd about that day is that it is the same birthday shared by Sawada Leymitsu and Sawada Ieyoshi."

( Note: This is a part of the secret why their birthdays were a freak accident. )

" As for where he went after Estraneo, that could be answered that he was rescued by someone. That person cared for him because they fell in love with him. I think he was brought to the same mansion that was burnt down by Demons."

( Reminder: That was their theory not the entire truth. Luce was the one who rescued him, she loved him but not in the romantic way they thought. )

" The seventh question of how everything is linked back to Cielo's identity is the big puzzle we are trying to solve. As for what the Demon Lords are after it could be related to the fact that Cielo is not a human."

" We ruled out three races for the ninth question, so that only leaves the Higher beings. History stated that only two survived the great war, Sepira and Kawahira. It could be that Cielo is a descendant of another Higher being couple."

" The final question is the biggest mystery. If we had the answer to that I bet we can solve all the other questions. We can clarify that before the duel Cielo and Leymitsu never met before. Cielo only seem to dislike Nana, Iemitsu, and Leymitsu, not Ieyoshi."

" Speaking of which Cielo never acknowledged that Ieyoshi existed to begin with. It's like he never noticed Ieyoshi existence. He never spoke or look at him directly, and he never once mentioned him while speaking."

( Note: This is a hint that Ieyoshi is not what he seems. In book one I mentioned in a comment that he is like a side character but by the end of the book he will be like the second most important character. Besides he will lead to a major plot twist in the future! )

" We should go to bed now. Let's continue the meeting when we have new information.", Takeshi suggested to which everyone agreed. In the morning at breakfast Cielo asked them to follow him to the Island. Opening a portal he stepped through with the group.

In the middle of the Island the group appeared and their mouths almost dropped open as the things moving in front of them playing around in the grass were just too cute and adorable.