66

Mukuro and Chrome Vs Undead army

The mist twins stood relax side to side. Mukuro and Chrome were wearing identical indigo cloaks. Their familiars were slithering around their feet having fun chasing each others tails. These two Si Wu and her brother Wu Si were twin Ouroboros snakes.

" Si Wu.", Chrome called sweetly.

" Yes Princess." Si Wu addressed Chrome as Princess since their first meeting because Chrome had told her that she preferred princess instead of mistress.

" Do you see these nasty little quitters like Roaches(type of bugs that is difficult to be killed)?", Chrome continued in a sticky sweet voice.

" Yes Princess. Its rather obvious to spot them since they are so ugly. Would Princess like for me to dispose of them so they wont defile your sight?", Si Wu questioned smartly.

Chrome clapped with a beaming smile gracing her face, " Si Wu I love you so much! You know me so well. You can go ahead and begin."

" Your wish is my command Princess.", Si Wu replied speeding away. As she moved her body started getting longer and larger. Her body was all over the battlefield as she coiled and flex her tail slamming it down on those undead.

Of course they cant be killed since they are undead after all. And as the battle on the other two side progressed the undead army keeps increasing in numbers whenever any demons died with an intact body.

Being dead however did not hinder the undead from feeling pain or being affected by flames and other powers such as Si Wu's illusive miasma that can trap them in her dreams. Their body became immobile as they fell to the ground asleep.

Mukuro looked at his sister then at Wu Si his familiar at his feet. He stated, " Wu Si." Wu Si replied immediately," Yes Master?" Mukuro gave a low chuckle as he gave his command, " Go keep your sister company while your master comes up with a plan."

" More like go with the flow, this bunch really doesn't follow plans.", Wu Si whispered. No doubt Mukuro heard it as he stared at him with a raise eyebrow and a smirk, " What was that? I didn't quite hear you." Wu Si looked up innocently.

" I said master is the best." Mukuro laughed at his familiar cheekiness, " Don't let her wait for long. Go!" Wu Si followed behind his sister expanding as he spat out poisonous gas trapping the remaining undead in nightmares slowly poisoning their bodies, and the poison also had corrosive properties seeing that their skin was being corroded.

Mukuro offered his hand to Chrome with a gentlemanly bow, " Shall we dance Señorita?" Chrome looked at her playing brother gave him a smile and took his hand, " I would love nothing more." The two clasped hands and Chrome lay her other hand on his shoulder while he placed his hand on her back just above her waist.

Then their feet started moving. Each step they took they appeared to the observer going in and out of focus like they would disappear in the river of time the next second. And it was proven as they disappeared without a trace carrying along all the demons of the undead armies.

In a vast dimension with nothing but mist and a floor that looked like water which could reflect everything the twin mists appeared a little apart from each other. The undead legion was also present not knowing how they got there. Each twin held onto their trident facing the enemy.

They opened their mouths and spoke as one, " Forbidden technique, Six Paths Of Reincarnation!" Their right eye glowed red, as the light disappeared there was a red symbol in both of their right eyes.

Mukuro and Chrome's costume