62

At Cielo's universe...

It's Midnight one day after Cielo and the others left...

The others had long returned to the mansion and was in bed since the day after tomorrow would be school. Suddenly something glittered in the sky but it wasn't a star, it had three points like that of a trident and it was falling above a certain mansion in Namimori with the speed of lightning.

This trident looked familiar, anyone who had been to a certain event the end of last summer could recognize this Trident as large as the statue of liberty. It belonged to the Demon Lord of the ocean Lord Phinaal.

A blazing inferno wrapped around the body of the trident accompanying it but not burning it. It was two great powers in cooperation aiming to destroy and wreak havoc. The surroundings were also engulfed in darkness, and it was a huge flock of crows that swarmed together to form black clouds.

The blazing trident was about to land on the targeted mansion near the park in Namimori when it was instructed by a bright flashing barrier that was always in place since the owner moved there. That's right, this was Cielo's mansion!

The moment his mansion was attacked he was injured all the way in another universe. Cielo had long foreseen the scheming of these powerful and greedy Demon Lords so he had put up a barrier long ago. This barrier keeps out anyone whose blood was not recognised. Cielo had collected drops of bloods from all those living in his mansion.

The bright light flashed where the tips of the trident touched the barrier. No matter how hard it tried it could not pierce the barrier. Laughter came ringing from above. In the sky not too far up three beings stood there with nothing beneath their feet.

Out of the three one was female. This female was none other than Zia the Demon Lord of Necromancy. Beside her were Shiva the demon lord of fire and Phinaal the demon lord of the ocean. The trio came today to find their prey and play a little game.

(NB: Description of demon lords are provided in the guide.)

They were well aware that Cielo went to another universe but using the humans in his mansion they could naturally draw him out. They also knew that once he started caring for humans he had put down protection for them so they weren't too surprised.

The crows started swarming all around screeching eerily as they collided with the barrier over and over again in order to create a gap in it. So far they weren't successful as each one who collided with the barrier would turn into black smoke and dissipate.

" Cielo kun I have brought guests to play! You know how much I love to play with my favourite toy, so please join father.", Shiva's magestic and bewitching voice was filled with provocation. Those in the mansion below who woke up when the barrier was attacked hear his statement and glanced at each other.

Back up in the air Phinaal voice sounded like crashing waves as he watched his trident trying to break the barrier, " Old friend it seems your little one is not interested in playing with us. Open it and invite more guest."

" My Cielo kun never lets me down.", an evil grin adorned Shiva's face as a huge wormhole opened behind them. There were a legion of demons behind them matching in tree lines.

One line were the demons from the water tribe with scales, one line had char coal skin with cracks and thine line of flames running between the cracks were the ones from the fiery demon tribe, and those who resembled zombies with pale skin and ghoul like faces were the tribe of the undead.

I AM SORRY ABOUT THE LONG UPDATE. I MUST GO TO WORK AND AFTER WORK THEN READ NOVELS TO GET INSPIRATION. I FELL IN LOVE WITH WORLD HOPPING NOVELS AND CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH TO READ.

SORRY🙏 I WILL KEEP TO MY PROMISE SCHEDULE IN THE FUTURE.

AS COMPENSATION I WILL GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK OF THE END OF BOOK 2.

Sneak peak...

" Hahahaha I finally saw your weakness. It's him isn't it?", _________asked looking at the sword that went right through.

There was a smile that wasn't a smile on his face. He looked in front of him at the one who he had saved.

" I must thank you for killing that bitch Sawada. But you made a fatal mistake _________. Who gave you permission to aim at my prey. You lowly _________ dear to touch something that this ruler has his eyes on?!"

Skip.........

" In the future no one except I shall end your life"

" You saved me?"

" I saved you only so I can take away the same life that I saved in the end"

" It's time to end this with my own hands. You Demons and greedy Humans alike bow to this supreme lord!"

A light swept over the world as a new realm opened before their very eyes.

The white hair blew out in the wind and those frosty blue eyes looked down on all lives.