30

" I am sorry to hear that. Who in their right minds would want to hurt you?", Takeshi asked sounding somewhat agreaved.

" You would be surprised by the numbers. Besides, you are one of them.", Cielo said nonchalantly.

" I what now?", Takeshi was stunned speechless.

" That day on the roof, you said there was no difference between me and Sawada Leymitsu. That was the most offending thing someone could say to me. That day I did not care about your feelings since I don't have many emotions to begin with.

" As for Sawada Leymitsu...he is the type that walk over others to reach his goal, then he discards them. What part of me is like him?", Cielo said this all without really caring about the latter's reaction.

Takeshi was again left dumbfounded, " You are really nothing like him. I apologize once again for offending you Cielo."

" Forget it, it really doesn't matter in the end.", Cielo kept quiet after that.

Not long after Takeshi went to meet up with his father leaving Cielo on the park bench. Cielo knew that he was still being spied on my the demonic entity in the shadows, but he didn't do anything deciding to make life run its course.

The park was empty since it's new years eve a time for friends and families, so naturally the park was closed this day at the end of the year. This didn't stop a few people from just taking a stroll through the park, like for the group of six that had just appeared not far from Cielo's spot.

A group of six toddlers came to Namimori park today since their Sky appeared to be spending time with her husband and daughter. They were all dressed oddly, but what they had in common was a dangling crystal pacifier on a silver chain around their necks. This group was none other than the Arcobalenos.

" We didn't have anything plan for today, how convenient.", Fon.

" I finally got out of the lab for a day, and I have to spend it with you bunch." Verde.

" What's the matter with that, I could be spending my time with Lal if I ditch you guys." Colonello.

" You all seem to forget what Aria said, she was the one who said spend the day together. Trust me you are the last person on my list to spend today with." Reborn.

" Let's just get it over with already." Skull.

" For once I agree with Skull." Mammon.

" Why is he here?", Reborn questioned upon glancing over at Cielo seated in the distance.

" Who is he?", Verde who was always in his lab asked.

" That's Cielo. He goes to the Academy, and is in the same class as my student. A night flame user that is cold and unpredictable.", Reborn summed up Cielo in a few introductory words to those seeing Cielo for the first time. Colonello and Skull had seen him at the end of summer gathering in Italy.

" He seems more like a silent beauty with that appearance.", Skull gave his opinion.

" Skull, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I can see how formidable the aura around his body is from all the way over here.", Fon rebuked.

" He seems to be an excellent specimen to study for my experiments.", Verde fixed his glasses.

" I wouldn't repeat that if I were you.", the hooded Mammon spoke in an amusing and warning tone.

" Why?", The scientist questioned.

" From his reaction just now I think he heard you from all the way over here. When you said that his eyes landed on you and the air around him became colder.", Mammon chuckled before adding, " Let's go over and say hello."