25

Chrome, " The next incident that involved Cielo was our meeting with Sawada Iemitsu the week before the end of summer gathering. He claimed Iemitsu knew who he was after informing Iemitsu that he knew who his master was. He also claimed that Iemitsu was a traitor to his race."

" When we reached the hotel he told us he had something to discuss with us. He told us if something were to happen at the event don't get involved especially if it concerned him. The next day he had a strange conversation with Mest who was later revealed as our Headmaster Kawahira."

Mukuro, " Just like he predicted something that concerned him happened at the Event. The Demon Lord Phinaal of the ocean made an appearance with his army. He knew that Cielo was going to be there. He seemed to be after Cielo alongside another Demon Lord."

" At the end of their exchange Kawahira told the Demon Lord to leave because the Vindice will be arriving shortly. Phinaal questioned him if their was an alliance between him and Cielo. To which Cielo purposely decline drawing a distance between himself and the humans."

" That night back at the Hotel Lambo engaged him in a conversation. That's where we discovered that he had loved a human and he was loved by another. He claimed that one had died while the other showed him the cruelty of humans."

Takeshi, " The day school started Lambo and I went to the park with Cielo. We witnessed how a mother abused her two little girls. Cielo intervened. He spoke with the little girls while they questioned him if he was an angel. His reply was that he was more like a devil."

" He seemed to be slightly sad when the topic of sibling love was mentioned. He warned the mother not to abuse the girls anymore and that was the end of the matter."

Mukuro and Kyoya, " A few hours ago while watching the fireworks we noticed that he walked away and we secretly followed him. He went to Namimori hill where he met a female teen with a human appearance, but one could just look at her eyes and knew she was a demon."

" They had a short conversation mentioning two Demon Lords by the name of Shiva and Phinaal. It was said that Shiva had once captured Cielo and he had escaped. The girl who turned out to be a Demon Lord of Necromancy name Zia invited Cielo to go with her and he refused."

" Zia said she would teach Cielo to have manners to his Elders and slapped him in his face. He had blood coming out of the corner of his mouth but he didn't react and just stared at her indifferently. She then left."

" When that happens Cielo finally reacted. Instead of becoming angry their was an evil grin on his face as his eyes lit up with different colors. The laughter that came out of his mouth was unsettling as he laughed at how the Demon Lords were fooled."

The six looked up and said, " This commence all the information we have found out about Cielo. Questions?" Hayato was the smartest among them so while they reported he jotted down the questions that needed to be answered.

" First. What is Cielo's right name?"

" Second. Who are his parents?"

" Third. Were they the ones that sold him to Estraneo?"

" Fourth. Where is he from?"

" Fifth. What information can be discovered from his birthday?"

" Sixth. Where did he go after Estraneo?"

.....................................................................

AN: Feel free to answer the questions by commenting the answers. This will see how much you remember from the story so far😜

Questions continue in the next chapter🎉