63

Note! I just realized I keep forgetting Ryohei in important things, I forgot to mention his monster familiar!
(Face palm😅).....At this point I must improvise😭

Up in the sky three armies converged and flowed out of the portal and surrounded the mansion silently. The Mansion is like an island amidst the sea of demons and the barrier was the only thing keeping the waves of monsters from invading.

Inside the mansion when the barrier was attacked.....

All the boys bedrooms were in one corridor, on both sides. There was a stair that led to a small outer room and within the room were doors that lead to the girls' rooms. Five of the rooms were open at this moment.

Lambo, Ryohei, Futta, Kyoya, and Mukuro who were dressed in Pyjamas stepped into the wide corridor and exchange glances. They looked up at the sound of light footsteps and saw Chrome and Bianchi who had Nightgowns over their night clothes. The seven went to the balcony and looked out at the sight of a legion of demons attacking the barrier.

" We have uninvited guests.", Kyoya calmly stated.

" Looks more like a party. Lots of fun.", Mukuro smirked.

" A chance to exercise to the extreme!", Ryohei had sparkles in his eyes.

" Ah...I wanted to sleep more. Let's hurry and send them away so I can go back to sleep.", Lambo stifled a yawn.

" The stars are displeased with this sight. They seem to be crying.", Futta caught a glimpse of a shooting star in space.

" We should clean up this mess while Cielo is away.", Chrome encouraged dutifully.

" Are you all prepared?", Bianchi asked. To which they all replied, " Yes!"

" Let's go then!"

They jumped down the balcony and went through the barrier. They appeared outside the encirclement because of a small teleportation spell from Futta. He was able to transport people and small objects from one location to another a few yards away.

Light appeared in three places outside the encirclement forming a triangular formation. The demons were attracted by the light. These three light were Lambo and Ryohei who paired up, the second pair Kyoya and Futta, and the last pair were Mukuro and Chrome.

As for the assassin she remained in the shadows communicating with the millions of baby spiders scampering on the ground.

The three armies were not mixed. Lambo and Ryohei were closest to the water legion, Kyoya and Futta landed near the Fire army, and For the mist siblings they chose the undead army location. All six had their weapons and flames ready.

Surprisingly the one to make the first move was none other than Futta. He started writing in the air glowing runes appeared and the sound of a large book opening with the turning of many pages were heard.

" Beautiful stars bless us by lending us your aid, butterfly, firefly sanctuary!.", There was a burst of light that did not blind the enemy but shattered into particles of lights that scattered over the battlefield. These particles of light transferred into all different colours of beautiful light butterflies and fireflies that provided light for the upcoming battle.

Futta took a step back and the aloof cloud wearing a purple pyjama appeared with a pair of tonfas and a very interested look. He smirked and called, " Jiu!"

A nine head hydra appeared out of thin air. It's light purple scales glistened as it expanded like a towering sky scraper. One of the heads picked up Futta and placed him on his back. Aouto Futta's familiar sat on his shoulder observing the three masterminds hovering in the sky with its sharp eyesight.

" Ignore them. If they make a move give a warning.", Futta whispered stroking the head of his fluffy feathered familiar who gave him a cute nod. Futta chuckled and sat watching the beginning of a battle that no one had yet predicted the ending.

Cielo did you predict this?