52

Time moved quickly and soon it was already the weekend. This bright Saturday morning marked a week since Cielo and the others arrived in this universe. After meeting Ryohei that day Cielo didn't approach the other elements of his counterpart.

He kept his distance and watched them from a far. He knew Byakuran and Shiro (this universe's Byakuran) were still at the game of guessing his identity. Reborn was secretly following him in the shadows trying to find clues, while also stalking his Reborn's counterpart from time to time.

Cielo also kept an eye on Hayato and Takeshi whom he brought with him. The two were living well, at the same time they were trying to find traces of him in this world. Those two knew that Cielo never got a break from his enemies so they deliberately left him alone to have fun.

Aria was already dead in this world so this Universe's Yuni was the Sky Arcobaleno. As for the Yuni that came with Cielo she became friends with her counterpart and used it as a lead to help her boyfriend with his guessing identity game.

Seeing that all party was doing heir own thing Cielo turned a blind eye to everything and carried on with his own plan.

Highschool in this world had started and Tsunayoshi and his friends went back to school. I don't know who was the first one to feel the peculiar feeling that they were being watched, but during the period of this week all Tsunayoshi's elements felt that they were being watched.

They were on the alert, but it seems the other party didn't mean them any harm. Some in the group had a guess as to who was doing the watching, but as if they tacitly agreed on something they never mentioned anything aloud, and the ones who had met Cielo already, didn't mention their meetings.

On Saturday many people liked to go shopping. Teenage girls and little boys were also included, and this was exactly what Chrome and the five year old Lambo went to the mall to do. Coincidentally Cielo chose this day to also go to this exact same mall.

O Chrome's pov

I left Mukuro Sama and the rest who were at bossu's house to come and buy snacks for everyone. I took Lambo kun with me to buy him candies for two reasons. One, he likes them a lot, and two, I have a feeling that it will be chaotic at the house with everyone gathered so I took our baby brother with me.

Lambo held on to my hand. My other hand had a small cart of snacks we picked up together. Suddenly a few bullies that I encountered before that went to our school walked up to us. There were three of them and they were bigger than me, I wasn't afraid of them, but Lambo kun is here.

I looked around to see if a security guard was near by, but couldn't spot any. I felt my hand being tugged by Lambo kun and when I looked down I saw he had tears in his eyes and was about to cry.

The reason was simple, one of those unkind bully snatch a lollipop he had in his mouth before throwing it to the floor and stepped on it right in front of him.

" Oops! I seem to have snatch grass from the two legged cow's mouth.", The 1st bully mocked before bursting into laughter with his friends.

" Don't be sorry, yew! He smells like cow dung.", The 2nd bully added. Another round of laughter sounded.

" Hey beautiful~ let's ditch the kid and go on a date.", The 3rd one looked at me with lustful eyes. Lambo finally burst into tears.

" Despicable!", A voice with momentum that could freeze an iceberg and slaughter many was heard.

I looked behind me and came face to face with a pair of blue eyes that defined winter.