37

In the evening the dining table was set with a dazzling New year's feast. The chefs responsible for this feast was Tsuyoshi, Takeshi, and Cielo.

The table that normally seated ten people now had twenty chairs including the one at the head of the table. Twenty placemats were set out with twenty sets of utensils, silverwares and napkins. There were also twenty servings of all dishes.

For New years Cielo had given those in his Mansion a spectacular gift. Breaking his own rule this one day, he gave each of them the permission to invite guests related to them back at the Mansion for dinner.

Not one of them believed it at first, but after quickly clarifications and decisions the group sent a list of the additional ten guests for Cielo to approve. Cielo looked it over once and accepted their choice, despite not wanting to make contact with one of the guests on the list. He acquised and kept his promise.

It was 7pm the time when everyone should be arriving with the guests. Just then the buzzer inside the house sounded meaning that someone had pressed the gate button.

Cielo who was dressed in a white T-shirt, blue shorts, white socks and sneakers. His hair was tied at the back with a blue ribbon. His bangs were let down slightly hiding his cold blue eyes. He looked over at Takeshi and the latter went to open the door.

Takeshi was dressed casually like Cielo. He wore a light blue long sleeve sweater, white shorts, socks and sneakers. His signature smile was always present, especially when Cielo was present.

As for Tsuyoshi he was wearing pants, shoes, and a grey long sleeve sweater like his son.

Takeshi exited the dining room and went to invite the others inside at the door. He opened the door and saw the others and said in a lively cheerful tone, " Welcome back and welcome. Cielo  is waiting. I will take you to see him."

He waited for everyone to enter before closing the door and heading to the dining room. They all left their suitcases next to the stairs and will be taken up to the rooms later.

The guests who came were: Reborn the sun Arcobaleno. He was dressed in his usual suit and fedora.

Shamal the sun flame doctor that works at the Academy. He was the part time guardian of the Gokudera siblings. He was dressed in black pants and yellow top.

Ken and Chikusu the raven hair twins who run an orphanage for children rescued from human experiments. The rain brother was wearing pants, gloves, a blue scarf and a matching blue coat. The sun brother was dressed the same except his scarf and coat was yellow.

Sasagawa Kyoko the foreign student and Ryohei's sister. She was wearing a flowery pink dress. Her friend Hana was wearing the turquoise version, while her other friend Haru was wearing the plum colored one. They wore matching colour shoes, gloves, and scarfs.

Ipin the student of the storm Arcobaleno Fon and the storm guardian of Sawada Leymitsu. She was wearing a red skirt, a pale red sweater, red shoes, and a red ribbon.

The guest who was least expected to be invited was Sawada Ieyoshi the younger brother of Sawada Leymitsu and Cielo. He was wearing a shorts and a orange sweater.

Those returning to the Mansion were all dressed like Takeshi, except their sweaters were the colour of their elements. For Chrome she was wearing a white pleated skirt, and as for Futta who had no element he was wearing brown sweater. Bianchi was dressed in a black dress with long boots.

The occupants of the Mansion and the guests they invited;

Bianchi invited Reborn since they knew each other.

Futta invited Ieyoshi a fellow friend.

Hayato invited Haru and invited Shamal with Cielo's plus one.

Chrome invited Ken who wanted to see Cielo.

Kyoya gave is plus one to Chrome and invited Chikusu.

Lambo invited Ipin his classmate and friend.

Ryohei invited Hana surprisingly instead of his sister.

Mukuro invited Kyoko since they had met on good terms.