94

Outside in the corridor the group faced the next door. They entered and the next memory started playing. This was when Cielo came back and started training them. On the roof they were all gathered for Lunch and Reborn took the Sawada brother to the roof with him.

After refusing Reborn's offer Cielo was once again left to listen as Leymitsu mentioned his family. Being reminded by his brother one could imagine the bitter hatred and anger that caused Cielo to fail controlling his impulse to hurt his brother. In the end he only broke his nose and not kill him.

Cielo was still angry and he wanted to stay away from Leymitsu, because killing him there would ruin his plans. A few months went by including the summer training on the small isle. Cielo gave them all a one week off abroad. While they were on the road it became the first encounter with Cielo and Iemitsu after many years.

Cielo accused Iemitsu of being a traitor to the human race and mentioned that he had a master.

(AN: Master* was Shiva. During the four years one of the secrets he found out was that Iemitsu was a follower of Shiva and his human apostle. That is why he told Narcissus the Necromancer that Shiva was well informed because of his informant.)

It was time for the end of summer gathering in Italy. The night before Cielo warned the group not to get involve with anything that concerned him and not to display their full strength. In the morning they met the strange blonde that turned out to be the headmaster.

Cielo was confronted with Phinaal the demon lord of the ocean. After summoning Snow his familiar he used his Soul flames to defeat the demons. Here they were educated about which race Cielo belonged to and his unique flame called soul flames. Cielo departed after the battle after telling the humans that they were weak.

They all returned to normal life as normal life could get, such as attending school. The memory of Cielo's birthday was quiet. He watched as the group left and he remained in the Mansion that day.

Sitting around the piano near the window under the moonlight Cielo was lost in thought.

" Another year goes by. It's so exhausting all these year I hold on to nothing but this strong hatred and anger left in my heart because of that so called brother of mine."

" The guilt of having humans sacrificing themselves because of me. I haven't fulfilled my promise to avenge Madam Luce as yet. Why is this day so curse? Why was I blamed for the death of that unborn child?

" Should I live all the time with this sin, while the ones who should be my parents committed more sins than I? On another note, is it strange for the mansion to be so quiet. I happen to get use to those noisy and funny humans. They aren't so bad after all."

He started playing the Piano and soon the others returned late that night. When they stopped outside his door and left he had on a faint smile he didn't seem to notice himself as he thought, " Who would have thought one day that the cold ice prince such as myself would be please with the presence of humans. I think I can hold on a few more years watching them grow up and become powerful. Even if the wait is exhausting."

There was his encounter with the demon Lord of Necromancy Zia on Christmas. He allowed Zia to hit him and when she disappeared he mocked her for being deceived by him.

The memory ended and moved on to when he introduced the group to their familiars. He returned and told them that it was approaching the new years so they should visit their families or go on a trip. Pretty soon the mansion was empty except for Takeshi who stayed behind.

The two went out and sat in the park and had a conversation on new year's eve. After Takeshi left Cielo met the Arcobalenos and together they visited Luce's grave. As a thank you for visiting the grave with him he took them to space and told him about his relationship with Luce and that he was not from the human race.

In space they met Ota the demon Lord of Space. Putting the Arcobalenos aside he started fighting with Ota. He used the Demonic power, but this time the form had evolved making him appear like an higher angel.

The guardians watched as Cielo used a dagger to pierce his heart without hesitation so he can seal part of Ota's powers weakening him by sacrificing part of his own soul. He admitted to being cruel and ruthless by doing so because he didn't have permanent emotions that shackled him. Ota commended him for his cruelty before leaving.

Upon his return to the Mansion he fell sick. Takeshi was the one who took care of him in the early morning during new years. Cielo thanked him for his effort after waking up despite having to break one of the Mansion rules. He went further to explain to Takeshi that loving him one sided was unfair because he was unable to reciprocate his feelings, because the meaning of love was lost to him.

The memory ended there.