73

" Cielo I have been waiting for a while, what took you so long.", Shiva said in a fake doting tone that will give other goosebumps. Cielo looked him over once and replied half handedly, " I don't see how my personal matters concern a lowly Demon Lord such as yourself."

Shiva didn't seem to take offense, instead he spoke tenderly like how a father would speak to their son, " Cielo, I watch you grow up in those four years we were together. Are you telling me you have not developed any feelings towards me. Is that why you ran away?"

" You of all persons know that I am incapable of feelings, especially someone who locked me in a dungeon for four years without seeing the sun. I must admit that it was a mistake on my part to let myself be caught by a demon back then.", Cielo admitted.

He was standing in Shiva's line of sight and there wasn't much distance between them. Phinaal spoke up, " Hello Cielo Kun. It's been a while."

" Too short for my liking. I could go a full decade without seeing you so called Demon Lords. Isn't there a war being waged for the throne? The time you spend in the human world causing chaos you should have used the time to do something worthwhile.", Cielo mocked.

He narrowed his eyes as he sneered, " Or do you think recapturing me will secure yourself to the throne? Don't deceive yourselves, there can only be one king of the netherworld. Besides, I am not a tool for any of you."

" Well said boy, but it all comes down to the case of you not having the chance to do anything about it. Your Fate was already decided.", Zia declared.

" Faith?", Cielo repeated as if thinking about it, he then said as if talking about today's weather, " That's odd, if my Faith is already decided by demons then there is indeed nothing I can do about it, except to make all demons extinct."

" What audacity!", Zia snorted.

" Enough!", Cielo cold voice covered the sky. Blue soul flames flashed on and off in his eyes.

The demon lords were not the only ones startled. He commanded, " Leave now, before you no longer have the chance. You might think I can't defeat three on one but I rather not have anything to do with you at the moment."

" Hahahah. You have grown up to be more bold. I am proud. I think the old human lady who you took a fancy to would also be proud. I am leaving for now.", Shiva's unrestrained laughter lasted even after he disappeared with the other two demon lords.

Cielo landed on the ground and looked the others over before saying, " You are almost at the goal of being the most powerful group, well done. You can clean up, eat and go back to bed. We have school tomorrow."

" Sure Cielo.", they all replied in unison. Not caring about the onlookers they all entered the mansion and closed the door behind them.

Once they were inside Bianchi came up to Cielo and handed him a small memory chip, " Cielo, there was something I kept from you. Madam Luce had asked me the morning before she died to give you this. She didn't specify the time, and I do not know what is on it."

" Thank you Bianchi.", Cielo took the chip, " I will see what is on it after breakfast."

"Ok."

So while the others went to shower Cielo diligently made nine servings of breakfast and set the table. After washing his hands he returned to his room and pulled out the memory chip and inserted into a desk computer.

WARNING MAJOR PLOT TWIST AHEAD

Takeshi's costume

Hayato's costume

Bianchi's costume

Cielo's costume

(Note: Pictures not mine!)