44

Note: In a few chapters of this mini arc I will use different povs of the original inhabitants of the new parallel universe.

" Why didn't you notify me that you were coming, and with guests too?", a familiar voice questioned. They were all aware that this person was there but they were too busy digesting all the information about this world given to them to pay attention to him, especially knowing that he was a friend.

The person who spoke was an albino that looked like Byakuran's twin. He was from this Universe and also the holder of this Universe's mare ring.

All owners of the mare rings share their parallel selves memories, so the new Byakuran dressed in a white suit knew who they were based on their Byakuran's memories.

" My parallel self, Renato Sinclair or Reborn for short, Yuni Giglo Nero, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, and the mysterious Cielo who my parallel self doesn't seem to know all that well. Nice to meet you all, call me Shiro.", Shiro addressed them with a nod while introducing himself.

" I came here for a bet and to have fun without my demonic friends for once. You can help Byakuran figure out clues to my identity, but while you are at it you better not let any inhabitants of this world lay a finger on Hayato and Takeshi, take care of them well.", Cielo stated.

He then told the two whom he invited, " Remember not to get attach to the life and family of your counterparts. Its best if you wear a disguise, ask Kawahira of this universe to change your appearances with his mist flames. I will see you around."

With that he opened a portal and vanished along with the portal.

" Let the game begin!", both Byakurans declared. 

The group made a trip to this world's Kawahira before going to a small but cozy apartment prepared by Shiro for them. They all had different appearances except for Byakuran, even Reborn was disguised as a teen, he had to dress like one and drop his usual suit and fedora. He also kept his pacifier hidden so as not to interfere with this world's Arcobaleno pacifiers.

Takeshi and Hayato's appearance were disguised as two blonde twins with grey eyes and fair skin. They even dressed the same, to tell the difference between them their clothes matched their flames. Their voices were also disguised, nothing could be done about their natural behaviours whatsoever.

Yuni was disguised as a Goldilock.

Shiro went back to his famiglia and left each of them with a credit card.

??? Pov

I was walking with my new guardians acquired after the ring battle a few months ago. I love my new guardians dearly and after the ring battle we became much closer as we trained together and became like one family.

As I was saying we came out for a walk, since when they were all gathered one place they could be destructive and all was chaos, when I glanced over on the other side of the street I saw a teenager with long white hair looking intently at me.

Even though his eyes were cold and his aura was that of cold indifference I could tell that he was not directing malice at me. This was the first time I saw him, but the moment our eyes met I felt a strange connection to him and felt that he was familiar.

End of pov....

Cielo watched as the Sawada Tsunayoshi of this world walked by with his guardians and smiling. He thought that it might be destiny that his parallel self also have the same group of guardians as him, even though the ones in his mansion were not his guardians.

Before Tsunayoshi could notify the group of his existence he opened a portal and disappeared.