98

There is only two weeks left for the Academy of Flames to close for the Summer holidays. Today so happened to be the weekend. Cielo has been getting along with his guardians during this time. They went to school together, did missions as a whole group, train together, went abroad on vacations together, and attend fun events together. In this way their bond became stronger.

Cielo left the others on the small isle to train their familiars while he came here. It was a roof top restaurant. This building had more than seventy floors. Each floor was owned by different business, and this restaurant saw the employees come here to enjoy the lovely cuisine each day. Today he booked it so he was the only one here.

Cielo didn't pay attention to the demonic presence nearby. It has been a year since that stupid demon started spying on him, and yet hasn't realized that it had long been discovered.

Cielo sat alone at a table with a strawberry shake. He was dressed casually and seem to be waiting for someone. Soon that person appeared and she was no stranger. Dressed in a low key manner an wearing sunglasses was Sawada Nana who had been invited here by him.

Nana sat down opposite him and was served a cup of fragrant tea. Taking a sip she got down to business in a bossy tone, “ I got your message. What do you want? If it's money, how much? Please make it quick I don't have all day."

Cielo wasn't in a hurry. He took a sip of his drink and leisurely replied, " Such a slutty bitch like yourself isn't surprised that I am still alive?"

" You!", Nana fumed. She has never been insulted in this way before. What made her more angry was that the child that was supposed to be dead and his remains left to rot in Estraneo had the guts to call her a slutty bitch.

" Hahahah. That reaction was priceless. But how dare an ant like you get angry at me. Have you forgotten what you did Sawada Nana?!", Cielo became stern as he raised his voice.

" I didn't regret nothing I did back then, except leaving you alive!", Nana retorted. Cielo's attitude towards his guardians did not make him soft around others, and in this case there was something seething inside him ready to erupt.

He thought he could remain indifferent when the time came, but how could he be in front of the one who murdered her own twin his mother. Although he didn't remember her that didn't mean he didn't miss her. Even though she was raped by his father she still loved her child wholeheartedly. If he didn't give her justice he would not feel reconciled.

" SHUT THE HELL UP!", Cielo snapped. The entire table was covered in frost as his eyes glowed faint blue. Nana removed her hands from he teacup as the cup and liquid inside became a block of ice.

" Your temper is really bad.", Nana rolled her eyes.

" Do you know what I will do to you?", Cielo asked her.

" My parents favored my sister since we were children. She got their love so it's not much if I return the favor to her son.", Nana stated justly. She was not aware of the impending danger in front of her, thinking that this child had no power or background to threaten her.

" So you schemed against her, had her raped, then killed her. Instead of killing the child you abused him then sold his remains to a lab that experimented on children. As a mother yourself how cruel can you be?", Cielo restrained his hatred that was proving to be difficult. He can't kill her just yet, that would be too cheap.

" So what, you don't have any evidence so don't accuse me. I can sue you for slandering a member of Royalty.", Nana didn't admit or deny the charges.

" Hahaha.", Cielo suddenly laughed as he grabbed her by the neck and squeezed. He wore a strange grin, " Don't forget you have a son as well. I will kill you and that bastard husband of yours before finally ending Sawada Leymitsu. You three will be buried together."

He let her go and walked off.

Her voice came from behind, " Don't involve my son or else I will end you!"

Without looking back he replied, " But you be dead before then. "