85

Takeshi found himself on the bank of a treacherous pond. It wasn't smooth, the current was strong and the water was deep. Normally a pond would be calm and peaceful, but not this one.

There was a small Island in the center of this pond that could be seen in the distance that could be seen all the way from the shore. There was a pathway, or what appeared to be a path in the form of jagged rocks that formed a pathway. There was a lot of distance between each rock and the water was filled with deadly piranhas.

Takeshi looked at a rock next to him and saw a sword with it's tip sunk into the stone. There was a note stuck to the rock. The contents was the same as the note that Ryohei received. Takeshi pulled the sword out of the rock.

His goal was the small Island in the middle of the pond. He knew how to cross. He had to swim to each rock. These rocks were there as stop points to escape from the water and the vicious man eating piranhas. The sword was for him to defend himself against them while he was in the water.

Now that he knew how to cross, the question still remains, does he dare? At this point little Tsuna popped up startling Takeshi. Tsuna, " Hi, I am your useless guide Tsuna! I only offer company and not assistance. If you hurt yourself I can't help you."

" Hello Tsuna. I am Takeshi. Where did you come from?", Takeshi pondered. He was surprised to see Tsuna here. This further proved Cielo's hidden identity, but he really had no clue why Tsuna was here when Cielo was lost in his own mind.

" I was born here.", Tsuna answered. It was the correct answer since he was a wisp of Cielo's consciousness. Takeshi mentally prepared himself before he jumped into the water. Tsuna followed.

The water was the right temperature for a swim. The current was way too strong. The piranhas smelled humans entering their territory. The swam in that direction. Soon Takeshi was surrounded. He plunged onwards with the sword in hand.

Upon meeting the first foe he slashed horizontally. The piranha was decapitated into two halves. Smelling the blood the others became craze. Takeshi didn't back down in the slightest. He activated his flames. His glowing blue eyes stared at the predators sharply.

Lifting the sword he made cuts in the air. These slashes spread out accurately making small cuts in the flesh of the piranhas causing them to bleed out. This gave Takeshi enough time to climb the first rock.

He sat down just for a minute to get his bearing then he leaped into the water again. An hour later Takeshi found himself lying on the rock that marked the halfway point between the shore and small Island. He was a little tired and all his muscles and limbs were swore.

The sword next to him had slowly become dull and his flames were also running low. He laid there on his back looking at the blue skies for a whole ten minutes.

Takeshi thought to himself, ' I am not only doing this to save Cielo. I want to always stand by his side. Not just as a guardian but a partner, someone who can share joy and sorrow. My love might not be requited but I will never be dissuade.'

With this vow Takeshi grabbed the sword with renew determination and completed the other half of his journey. When his feet touched the island he was beyond exhausted but he rejoiced because he faced possibly death to prove a point.

Witnessing all of this little Tsuna stood in front of Takeshi. A ball of blue light floated towards Takeshi. Tsuna disappeared after leaving these words, " Well done you passed."

Takeshi caught the light and what appeared in his palm was a silver ring. There was a magic circle carved into it and in the center of the circle was a blue gem.

Another announcement echoed in Cielo's mind, " Congratulations to Yamato Takeshi who cleared the test of courage, and is rewarded the title of Rain guardian."