Seventy Seven

Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Un fucking believable

FUCK

Kaleb and I have been friends since we've been in diapers and never has this kind of shit happened before. Mia is mine, she's my girl and this motherfucker really think he can swoop in and take her from me... I don't fuckin think so.

Storming up the wooden porch, I pushed open the door and quickly scanned the faces of my current roommates for one piece of scum in particular. Everyone was either lounging around or still getting dressed and Kaleb was on his bed, hunched over tying his sneakers.

The dude brought more shoes than he did shirts.

I gazed at him for a moment as my heart slamming against my ribcage caused a throbbing inside my head. I couldn't help but envision it... This motherfucker touching my girl, kissing the lips that belonged to me. Without hesitation I headed over to him as my hand found the handle of the glock17 tucked underneath the waistband of my jeans. Pulling it out I pointed it at the top of his head.

" Oh whoa!"

" Hey!"

" Nick what the hell!"

The voices yelling around me almost sounded like white noise as the anger invaded every nerve that would have stopped me. My jaw clenched as Kaleb slowly lifted his head looking uninterested as he looked from the gun to my face.

" If your going to shoot me, then do it"

" Don't!" Corey barked at the side of my head.

" Just calm down" Mike urged softly

" Fuck that" I spat shooting him a look.

" What the hell is going on?" Marco asked cautiously looking up from his phone.

" I should have known that out of all these fuckers you were the back stabbing bitch"

Suddenly a hand landed on my arm and my finger tensed on the trigger as I glared back at Dom.

" Don't do this, you guys are friends, hell you guys are like brothers. What the hell could have been so bad-"

" He kissed Mia! " I barked angrily. " He kissed my fuckin girl Dom"

Dom stared back at me with a look of confusion just as anger washed the look away. Out everyone Dom understood exactly how I felt about Mia. That she was mine and no one was to do anything but look at her and I was barely okay with that. I didn't want anyone to even mutter her name. Mia is everything to me and she had everything that was needed to be a bosses wife. Beauty, smarts, bravery, a intimidating aura and she's tough as fuck. She was perfect, she was mine and I intended on making her my wife. And if that I meant I had to lose a life long friend.. oh well.