Chapter 188

Zenchu was actually a nervous wreck now, and Wind Crane was mildly teasing him over it. After an hour of it, Starlight was rolling her eyes at him and finally said, "Dad, he's not going to slap you. He only said it to have Mitsumi laugh. She has to be kept calm and happy now. Just see it like that."

"It's not that! He is the only one that can see me. No matter where I try to hide, he'll find me. And you haven't been slapped by him!" Zenchu grimaced.

"Dad, stop it!" Starlight sighed and shook her head. "You know he's not going to slap you. Just quit it."

He sighed hard and sat on the couch to brood. Darter moved over to him and snuggled into him. Then he poked at his father's chest for attention. "Hold me. All time."

"Ah...oh! He won't slap me if I hold one of my kids! Thanks, son," Zenchu chuckled. Wind Crane chuckled softly and moved to check on the new eggs. All of them were nestled securely, and the specialized egg of water and ice was in the front. She was sure it was going to hatch in another day or two.

"What are the plans now?" Saitama asked in the live chat. "I need to keep Mitsumi calmed as much as possible. May as well get more stuff done."

"We have another five days for the one in my ship to come forth. I am actually seeing her ailments now. She will need...intense care. The moment the ship releases her," Chulz said. "The wounds on the body are reforming. The extent is...I am amazed at what you do to each other..."

"Ah!" Mitsumi gasped. Saitama pulled her close to comfort her.

"There is no way to heal that while in the machine?" Metal Knight asked.

"Unfortunately there is not. We tried to see what could be done, but it only created painful sores all over the body. It is best to have medical needs ready. But...the extent of the wounds...much older than five minutes. It looks like the female was tortured before getting killed. Her attacker clearly took his time. He tried to bleed her out first before dealing the killing blow," Chulz said with complete sorrow. "Much of the natural fluid is gone..."

"I'll be ready!" Akiyama said. "Let me know the moment she comes out."

"Did you want to wait to see my people?" Deep Sea Prince asked.

"She still has a few days. I can see them now and be back in time. Or...do you think I should wait until Lady Mitsumi's dad is back with us, too? I don't want your people to keep us there for so long," she frowned.

"We can wait. We must ensure that all goes well with Lady Mitsumi first," Deep Sea Prince said wisely. "Then we can visit my people. They are very understanding. They know I am courting. They will see that I'm still wooing you to my side in full. Even though..."

"I know," she blushed and giggled at his squeeze.

"Are you getting married?!" Tacki asked in the live chat.

"We may conduct a ceremony when I go to see my people," Deep Sea Prince chuckled. "It would be best. Thus, it is why she and I will wait."

"Good. And, as an added gift, I will grant you a human form in full to change into," Blue Ripple said in the live chat. "This is so you can meet with Akiyama's family without suspicion of being a monster. It will also not change when you go into any form of water."

"Great One! I am...truly blessed!" Deep Sea Prince said reverently.

"Such a good scaled kitty!" Mitsumi beamed and laughed at the snuggling she got now. "We should all see his new form to ensure it looks good."

"You will," Deep Sea Prince chuckled.

"What's next?" Saitama asked.

"There really isn't much else that we can do with Lady Mitsumi confined to the bedroom. We have been making building purchases in each city for Heroic Monster Association needs, though," Inichi said. "Stable Rock has been connecting each building with tunnels. We still have to collect the last artifact from the flower field. We have been going through the training rooms that were safely moved here, too."