WHEN PANIC SETS IN (1)

the upside down was filled with your nightmares and you hated the fact that you were now walking through the woods to get to the wheelers house to grab some guns from nancy's bedroom. your mind was elsewhere as your sides hurt from the wounds you had been gifted curteousy of the demobats flying around and occupying most of the open space. your mind tended to wander to random thoughts as you gently put a hand to your wound, seeing the amount of blood on your hand as your stomach twisted in a pretzel shape. your head was pounding, probably from loss of blood. 

you looked back up at your friends who were all walking in front of you, nancy and robin in the front of the group as eddie and steve were talking away about something from this world and not the regular hawkins. your vision flickered momentarily, blinking a few times to see what had happened. your mind was racing with thoughts of what was going on, and your head was pounding with the affects of what was going on. 

"eddie? steve?" you called out both of their names, hoping one of them would hear you and come to talk to you. both turned around, wondering what was going on. 

"everything okay?" steve asked as eddie took notice of your side bleeding immensely, reaching his hand out as he gently placed his hand on your wound. you pushed his hand off of you, your vision flickering once more. eddie looked at you in questioning.

"princess, you're bleeding. you're bleeding a lot," eddie muttered, trying to think of what to do.

"what?" you asked, feeling lightheaded with a heavy headache. the amount of small information you were trying to process that was hurting your head should have been a sign to you. 

"shit, what do we do?" steve asked as you looked at eddie still, your eyes staring at him with slight fear. 

"we have to apply pressure to the wound," steve muttered, calling to nancy and robin as they rushed back to where you were. "do either of you have anything to wrap around her wound?" 

"what? her wound?" robin asked, confused as your eyes looked between the friends, feeling the black flickers even more frequently. you were feeling the weight of falling, but you had not hit the ground. or so you had thought.

"hey, hey! i've got you," eddie said, catching you as he sat on the ground with you, your head resting in his lap as you stared up at him in confusion. he ran his fingers through your hair, trying to keep your eyes on him the entire time that the three other friends were debating what to do to help you. 

"can we get some medicine?" robin asked as steve looked at her in slight confusion.

"she's bleeding out, robin. what the hell is medicine going to do?" 

robin shrugged, looking slightly panicked. 

"look, i don't know, steve. i'm not a doctor, i'm just throwing out ideas since nobody else is," she replied as you closed your eyes, feeling the coolness on your body and it felt nice. 

"hey, babe, wake up," eddie muttered, snapping his fingers as you opened your eyes once more. "don't do shit like that," he said softly as you tried to nod but you were so tired.

"here, let's take this off of my skirt for now and use it to wrap around her," nancy suggested as steve agreed, helping her. when he got it off, he looked at eddie who just nodded. he got down on his knees to wrap it around your body. you winced in reaction but you were too weak to move at this point. 

"i can't stand up, i'm too dizzy," you muttered to eddie as he nodded, running his fingers through your hair as eddie looked up at steve. 

"you three go on, i'll stay here with her," he said as nancy shook her head, robin looking around the threatening environment.