CROSSWORD PUZZLES (3)

you knocked on the front door of the munson's trailer, hearing somebody walking towards it to open it. when the door swung open and eddie was standing there, you jumped up hold onto him, pulling him close to you. you pressed small, butterfly type kisses to his cheek as he laughed, shutting the door with his foot.

"i'm assuming that you broke up with harrington?" he asked, his hand running itself down your back, stopping at your waist. you nodded feverishly, continuing to press small kisses to his cheek. he sighed, shaking his head as he pulled you away from him. you smiled up at him sweetly, looking at him as if he held the world in his hands. 

"now you can stop being a damn tease and kiss me, munson," you muttered, still smiling sweetly up towards him. he sighed, laughing slightly.

"i guess that's true," he mumbled, his forefinger and thumb finding home on your chin as he pulled you up towards him. he leaned down, gently pressing his lips to yours as you sighed heavily into it, your finger finding his beltloop, keeping him close to you. 

"how did it go?" he asked, still holding your face close to his as your eyes remained shut. your noses were practically touching as you replied back to him. 

"he said he wasn't angry, so that's always good to hear. he also said that he was surprised when we broke up and i asked him if we could date," you mumbled. 

"why's that?" he questioned, letting you move back slightly as you replied. 

"because apparently we fell so hard for each other in such a short amount of time," you muttered, pulling him back to you as he laughed. 

"and you're so very needy, aren't you," he muttered quietly for only you to hear. "i guess harrington wasn't really giving you what you wanted."

you hummed a small laugh, pushing him slowly towards the bedroom as he shook his head. 

"we need to talk about what happened, princess," he said softly. 

"what do you mean?" you asked, looking up at him.

"i mean, you left me so easily, _______. we were so in love and then you left me with a snap of your fingers," he said. you nodded, sighing as your eyes looked up into his. you admired the small hidden colors that nobody else got to see, unless they were standing where you were. 

"i'm sorry, eddie. what do you need me to do to make it up to you? to show you that you can still trust me?" you asked him, his eyes looking into yours. 

"time, princess. that's all," he responded, pulling you back to his lips once more.
-

"robin, i mean, i hate him. i hate him more than anybody could ever hate someone. i hate him with all of the fire in my body and with every being in my body. i hate him as much as movie villains hate the protaganist. i hate him-" steve rambled. 

"okay, okay, we get it. you hate him," robin interrupted, handing him the clean ice cream scoop as he sighed, looking back at her as he waited for her reply. "but, steve, it makes no sense to hate him because ________ is the one who made the choice to leave you." 

"but you don't understand, she left me for him of all people!" steve exclaimed as robin shushed him, shoving a basket of bananas in his arms to cut up in the back of scoops ahoy. 

"they were lovers, steve. you two were just dating. i think there's a difference there," she replied, grabbing a banana to cut in a few minutes before the store opened for the day. 

"how is there a difference?" he asked, setting the basket down on the table in the middle of the room. 

"okay, look," she said, setting down the fruit. "she fell head over heels for eddie whereas she only left him for you because she thought she was going to fast. she didn't trust her gut, but it's so clear how much she loves him."

"but," he started; however, robin interrupted him once more. 

"no, it's just the facts. also, i hate to tell you this but just get over it, dingus. you have so many ladies that will throw themselves at you, let her go, okay?" she told him, exiting the room to turn on the lights as he shook his head. 

he refused to do so.
-

"oo-oh," sydney said as you walked into work the next day. "you two really sorted it out, didn't you?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows up and down repeatedly. you looked at her in confusion, wondering what she meant. "your neck."

"shit, is it bad?" you asked, your eyes becoming panicked.

she shook her head, handing you the keys to the register. 

"nope, not unless you study your neck as much as i did when you walked in. weird sentence to say, but i wanted to know how that talk was," she laughed as you shook your head, smiling to yourself. sydney had always been a little more bold with her statements, but you liked that about her. 

she was truthful. 

"anyways, i should be back in about, eh, three hours or so? so, just hold down the fort while i'm gone," she said, walking out of the store humming a tune that you had never heard before now. 

you pulled out the crossword puzzle as soon as she was gone, proceeding to go back to doing it and thinking about the night before work with a small smile on your lips the entire time. 

"everybody knows how much i love you, you know," you muttered to eddie as your hand messed with his. he nodded, holding you closely to him as you sighed. "this is all that i've wanted back."

"and what are you thinking about instead of working?" 

you snapped out of your train of thought, looking up from the puzzle to see your boyfriend standing there. you smiled sweetly at him, walking around the counter and wrapping your arms around him. 

"you," you told him truthfully.

he smiled, still holding onto you.

"mhmm, is that so? i shouldn't be so distracting, princess. you have a crossword to do," he replied as you nodded. "also, i saw steve earlier and he did not look so happy to see me."

you let go to look up at him in confusion.

"where did you see him?"

"scoops ahoy," he replied. "remember that he still works here, even if you two are broken up."

you nodded, looking up at him still. he smiled sweetly back at you, resting his hand on the side of your face. 

"be careful around harrington, okay?" he muttered as you nodded.

"i promise."